“Defiantly going back”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Not only was our breakfast delicious it was huge and cheaper than most other places we had been to over the coarse of our holiday in the hunter , the service was also great . Oscars is defiantly on the list for a return visit next time we are in the hunter valley .... Chris s

Reviewed March 8, 2013

A lovely place for lunch with really friendly and helpful staff. Food was good, with big portions, good value for money.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I do reccomend this cafe to anyone!
We had breakfast here on the weekend, what a great range. They also had kids portions of the breakfast menu as well, instead of just boring old toast and vegemite as the only option from our experience of other cafes. I had the big breakfast with poached eggs(fantastic) .My wife had the grilled mushrooms on sourdough and the freshest fruit salad i have ever seen!
Well done Oscars, you made our morning!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was tasteless and overpriced, coffee was horrible, they should switch to a Nespresso machine. The portions were large but could only eat half as it was tasteless, also the toast was burnt for both my wife and I, however staff was friendly. They accept cash only but they have a non-bank ATM which will cost you $2.50 to withdraw money from.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We only had an hour at this area, so wanted a very fast lunch. It was preordered, even our drinks were pre ordered. As the 17 of us sat down, out came our drinks and meals and everyone was into their meal in less than 2 minutes. This was fantastic for our group, as it gave us time to head into the chocolate shops and cheese shops and to potter around.

So, service was excellent. Food was nice, large serves. I had the quiche which was yummy but needed more in it, as it felt almost all pastry. The sandwiches looked great, and the roast chicken was a winner from my friends that ordered that.

Our group preodered a selection of meals, ranging for $14-$22.50 with a soft drink

Atmosphere great.... someone singing in background.

Overall, we had a great time and yes I would return.