“All agreed wonderful weekend”
Review of Pokolbin Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pokolbin
Pokolbin Cabins
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We had the six bedroom cabin. It was very clean the linen was crisp and the towels were fluffy. The kitchen had everything that we required for our stay. These cabins are centrally located. The property is large and the space between the cabins means you have a lot of privacy. We were a group of ten and when we next visit the Hunter Valley we would not hesitate to stay here again. The new owners were friendly and helpful. They have told us that they are progressively renovating the cabins.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Stayed at the cabins for a weekend trip, large property with the cabins not too close to one another so privacy wasn't an issue. The cabins were clean and tidy. Bed linen was crisp and clean, towels were nice and fluffy. All we had to bring was our food and drinks. Iron, ironing board, blow dryer, were also provided. The location was lovely with the local wildlife in the morning and afternoons. The staff were helpful and friendly from booking through to our stay. Turns out its under new management and upon check out was advised the cabins are being upgraded, so looking forward to our next visit with new facilities. thanks guys!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed there for a weekend with friends, I expected alot more for the money the cabins were dated and not terribly clean.
Better options close by.
However management was helpful & friendly.

Kate

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Pokolbin Cabins are outrageously overpriced. We rented a 6 Bedroom Cabin for 2 Nights
with 10 Adults and 2 Children on the 1st Night and 6 Adults and 2 Children on the 2nd Night.
We paid $900.00 per Night. The Cabin was Old, Run Down, Filthy and well below the
minimum standard for Quality Accommodation. Manager was Rude and Boorish, On
arrival he informed me that he had not cleaned out the Fireplace but I could do that. When I dared question him about the Rates he just said if you don't like it then just go somewhere else. This was the best advice I received all weekend. This place is a REAL DOG.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank tarnamyrtle
Reviewed November 6, 2010

Set on a huge property right in the heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Region, Pokolbin Cabins is an absolute gem... The staff were very friendly and accomodating and gave us the space to enjoy a "pleasant" bucks weekend... The cabin facilities were perfect with plenty of space, bbqs, and large deck area and outdoor seating for all... Definately recommend it for a large group...

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 27, 2010

We have been booking with Pokolbin Cabins for a quite a while now and I must say that over the whole duration, both the cabins and the service have been above par. Thankyou so much Cathy for such a wonderful experience !

The cabins are clean and spacious in a beautiful location, with lots of trees and grass giving it a relaxing atmosphere, we were surprisingly comfortable for the duration of our stay and my colleagues and I were amazed by the friendliness and efficiency of the staff.
Will definitely continue to book here in the future, couldnt have asked for more !

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Thank you Cathy for your wonderful place - God's Retreat!

The perfect place to write a best seller with the sound of nature providing a perfect writing retreat. The cabin was lovely and thankyou for allowing me to stick things up everywhere! I made it my own for the week and really appreciate your kindness and warm welcome and not bothering me ...lol

Loved the fire and the red wine you provided (i think my writing improved)...

I will be back and will bring the troop too!

I think we will take the biggest cabin! Thankyou for showing me the other cabins, I could simply live there for ever!

A big thankyou will go in the book too!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business