“Wonderful Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Let me start by saying we didn't make a reservation, but this was no issue for the wonderful staff, who found us a table. The food was delicious and our two boys (5 and 2) demolished their pizzas with no complaints at all. The restaurant is well positioned and very family friendly, I would have no hesitation in recommending this to any one

• Visited July 2014

Camden Park, Australia
“Mouth watering food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a hankering for Italian food on this first night of our stay in the Hunter Valley. My husband, daughter and myself all ordered the pasta dishes and were definitely not disappointed. Service was quick and staff were most friendly. Would definitely recommend this eatery to friends and family.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ingrid S
Gosford, Australia
“Salmon dill pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch with work the pasta was so amazing, my only issue was I couldn't eat it all and I really wanted to I was just so full. Everyone in the group enjoyed the meal and it was so nice to sit by the fire and enjoy the wine and atmosphere

1 Thank Sjbay
St Andrews, Australia
“Lovely Meal & Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had dinner here on our first and last night of our Hunter Valley Trip as we were staying at the Resort where the Restaurant is situated. Both my husband and I had a three course meal which all three courses were delicious , service was prompt and very friendly , buffet breakfast for us was suffient as we were happy with a light breakfast of fruit juice, toast, pastries and coffee for $14 was on par with breakfast back home. An entree , garlic flat bread and dessert on our last night was again delicious and the staff delightful. Would definitely go back again if we were stay at the resort again !!

• Visited April 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Don't eat here....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Service was fine, its seemed like they were quite short staffed in waitress/waiter terms although we could here the chefs having a loud conversation from the kitchen. Both wait staff were good. The only positive I have from this experience.

4 of us had dinner here. Pizza is doughy and tasteless. Got the pear, gorgonzola salad which had little to no cheese and way too many walnuts. The pear was not caramelised. Totally overpriced for very poor quality food. The restaurant itself decor is nothing much either. With so many great places to eat within a few kms really wish we'd given this a miss!

• Visited April 2014