All reviews stayed one night away from the road road trip bed was very comfortable room was large newell highway pets lock motel qld victoria park furnishings stopover foxtel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

We just stayed one night on our way through from Qld to Adelaide. Our room was large and clean, perfect for our purpose. Staff on check in were friendly. The only problem we had was the door - the lock was tricky to open but eventually we got in.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Stayed the one night at this hotel while on a road trip Melbourne-Brisbane.

The room was quiet - while on a main road, it was set back enough I didn’t hear much traffic and backed onto a large park so you could walk your dog.

Room was a little dated but large enough and the bed was comfortable.

Staff were good to deal with when I was useless enough to lock myself out!

Tip - call them and ask for a room away from the road

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2019

The noise from the next room was terrible. Having doors that lock behind you is unacceptable and definitely over the top.Plastic cutlery no plates, not very welcoming or comfortable.Renovating the outside first doesn't make sense as guests stay in rooms not the grounds.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

The staff were friendly and the rooms old but fine
My biggest problem was that I stayed a week and had to ask for clean towels after day 3 and clean coffee mugs
The only cleaning done to the room while I stayed was my bed made
Nothing was wiped down so the were coffee cup marks on the table a dead fly and moth in bathroom
Hot water in shower didn’t work one day but it may of been the cold weather
I even left my towels on the floor as I sign to change the towels and they didn’t
You get what you pay for but next time I’ll pay the extra few dollars to stay somewhere that has a microwave and and don’t need to ask for clean towels and cups
But the heater worked great

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Travelling from QLD to Victoria via the Newell Highway we stayed at the Pet friendly Moonraker motel in Parkes. Pleasantly surprised by the large motel room we also found the staff helpful and great and very affordable licenced restaurant.
Would we stay again? ABSOLUTELY!

Date of stay: June 2019