“A gem of a find in Orange!”
Review of Factory Espresso

Factory Espresso
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Orange
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Factory Espresso - Tackling what life throws at you one coffee at a time...plus soul warming food!
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was another beautiful find we have Trip Advisor to thank for! We dropped by for Sunday brunch on our way back to Sydney and had some delicious meals and coffee. I ordered scrambled eggs on sourdough with bacon and it arrived in a huge portion size cooked to perfection and beautifully seasoned.

My husband ordered the red wine beef pie and it was mouthwateringly delicious from the pastry to the filling. Our coffees were also made well and the decor was spacious and clean. We received prompt service from friendly staff which added to our enjoyment of our visit. To top it off i took a chocolate brownie home with me and it was decadently divine! Icing on the cake so to speak! Total cost for all of the above was $40 which we considered a good deal.

I would not hesitate to visit Factory Espresso on another trip to Orange in the future.

There are newer reviews for Factory Espresso

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Factory Espresso twice in three days, on a recent short visit to my dad's hometown. The first visit was on a Saturday and the cafe was humming with locals and visitors making the most of the weekend menu (which includes extras not available during the week). I had poached eggs with Trunkey Creek bacon (a local supplier) and the serving was huge! This translated into excellent value for money even if my heart and waistline were going into shock :-). Delicious. I noticed another diner had French toast and it also looked hearty and delicious.

The coffee suited me (I don't like it too strong) and I think Bills Beans is onto a good thing with their coffee varieties.

My second visit (on a Monday - the menu is smaller) saw me eat their scrambled eggs with mushrooms, and the eggs were creamy and not the low-fat version I do at home (with more egg whites than whole eggs) - I really felt like I was eating fortifying country food! The bread is also delicious (and comes with four serves per person).

There are cakes, tarts and quiches (I think) to take away and they also sell a range of Bills Beans products.

Well worth a visit, and I will be back on my next visit to Orange.

1  Thank SydneyGirl68
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Called in for a coffee after a rather ordinary meal at the nearby Hogs Breath Cafe, what a difference a 2 minute walk makes!

The staff were pleasant & eager to please, everything was spotlessly clean & the atmosphere inviting. As has been mentioned in a previous review, the coffee is a tad on the mild side, but it is difficult to cater to all tastes.

Absolutely recommend the Factory Espresso, but if you like your coffee strong ask for a double shot.

1  Thank Country_Candy
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Famed local coffee roasters and tasty breakfast options to match. Corned beef hash was superb and coffee perfect.
Highly recommend for weekend breakfast.

1  Thank Travellingozchef
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved the factory...great coffee, food right on. Would love to have something like this near where I live.