“A great addition to the Orange foodie scene”
Review of Factory Espresso

Factory Espresso
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Orange
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Factory Espresso - Tackling what life throws at you one coffee at a time...plus soul warming food!
Sydney
“A great addition to the Orange foodie scene”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Factory Espresso twice in three days, on a recent short visit to my dad's hometown. The first visit was on a Saturday and the cafe was humming with locals and visitors making the most of the weekend menu (which includes extras not available during the week). I had poached eggs with Trunkey Creek bacon (a local supplier) and the serving was huge! This translated into excellent value for money even if my heart and waistline were going into shock :-). Delicious. I noticed another diner had French toast and it also looked hearty and delicious.

The coffee suited me (I don't like it too strong) and I think Bills Beans is onto a good thing with their coffee varieties.

My second visit (on a Monday - the menu is smaller) saw me eat their scrambled eggs with mushrooms, and the eggs were creamy and not the low-fat version I do at home (with more egg whites than whole eggs) - I really felt like I was eating fortifying country food! The bread is also delicious (and comes with four serves per person).

There are cakes, tarts and quiches (I think) to take away and they also sell a range of Bills Beans products.

Well worth a visit, and I will be back on my next visit to Orange.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SydneyGirl68

Country
“Enjoyable Espresso”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Called in for a coffee after a rather ordinary meal at the nearby Hogs Breath Cafe, what a difference a 2 minute walk makes!

The staff were pleasant & eager to please, everything was spotlessly clean & the atmosphere inviting. As has been mentioned in a previous review, the coffee is a tad on the mild side, but it is difficult to cater to all tastes.

Absolutely recommend the Factory Espresso, but if you like your coffee strong ask for a double shot.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Country_Candy
“Superb!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Famed local coffee roasters and tasty breakfast options to match. Corned beef hash was superb and coffee perfect.
Highly recommend for weekend breakfast.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Travellingozchef
Sydney
“'Neat spot for breakfast...'”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved the factory...great coffee, food right on. Would love to have something like this near where I live.

Visited June 2013
Albury, Australia
“Coffee with Arrogance”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Called in for a coffee and it was obvious the staff had a bad attitude - if they want to parade around they shouldn't be working in a coffee shop. It felt like you were privileged that the staff decided to serve you.

Not only do they have a bad attitude they gave me the wrong coffee

Definatley won't be back