All reviews continental breakfast was included toast in town stayed for two nights road noise business trip mini bar flat screen tv rooms are large comfy bed air con tea and coffee fresh fruit family room motel cbd bathurst
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here recently for 4 nights.
Nice quiet location away from the centre of town.
We had breakfast and dinner in the restaurant daily and it was ok.
Bed was nice and comfortable and shower was ok.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017

warm and friendly service. We were to arrive after 9pm, which advised them when I booked, and was going to call them about 8;30pm to let them know and to find out who we could get room key. Well the reception lady called on my mobile before our action. It was such an surprise, I didn't expect.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 22, 2017

The staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was neat, clean, tidy and surprisingly quiet (despite being near a major road).
Nice and warm in winter when we were there.
The food at the restaurant was excellent (both breakfast and dinner, we weren't around around for lunch but would expect it to be just as delicious).
If you want a special dinner out in Orange then I would highly recommend their restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night during the eisteddfod period. Check in was very quick and easy. The room was lovely and warm when we arrived. The room was lovely but the bathroom was dated and not particularly clean. Breakfast was part of our package and was enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This property hides under the French company banner "Accor" which incorporates a wide range of brands and experiences. One thing I thought I could count on at any level under this banner was basic quality. However when it comes to this property it was a dismal failure. If this is meant to represent 3 into 4 star accomodation than Accor needs to review this brand urgently. I wont go into specifics as the staff here are performing at a certain level of training not commensurate with the advertised ratings. And I respect they are doing their best... so I hope?? My advice to those travelling through these parts is to consider other options in this price category. I wont be returning under the current management. Accor you need to step up!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family