Cotehele(Orange)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Breakfast included
West End Motor Lodge(Orange)(Great Value!)
$94
Borrodell Vineyard(Orange)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Breakfast included
Central Caleula Motor Lodge(Orange)(Great Value!)
$110
Duntryleague Guesthouse(Orange)(Great Value!)
$69
$89
$86
  • Free Internet
de Russie Boutique Hotel(Orange)(Great Value!)
$122
$117
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$91
$88
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

B&B On the Park(Orange)(Great Value!)
$93
All reviewscontinental breakfast was includedtoastcomfortable stayin townstayed for two nightsroad noisebusiness tripmini bargood sizeflat screen tvrooms are largecomfy bedair contea and coffeeshort drivefresh fruitfamily room
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night during the eisteddfod period. Check in was very quick and easy. The room was lovely and warm when we arrived. The room was lovely but the bathroom was dated and not particularly clean. Breakfast was part of our package and was enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This property hides under the French company banner "Accor" which incorporates a wide range of brands and experiences. One thing I thought I could count on at any level under this banner was basic quality. However when it comes to this property it was a dismal failure. If this is meant to represent 3 into 4 star accomodation than Accor needs to review this brand urgently. I wont go into specifics as the staff here are performing at a certain level of training not commensurate with the advertised ratings. And I respect they are doing their best... so I hope?? My advice to those travelling through these parts is to consider other options in this price category. I wont be returning under the current management. Accor you need to step up!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank claude c
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a recent family visit, just my wife and I..the room interiors are fine. Aircon worked well warming us on a sub zero night..

Bathroom windows are old school and have a small section permanently open, so the bathroom did a bit chilly..

The ladies were very helpful at check in, and although busy at breakfast, got us checked out with no fuss

Little things like no power points beside beds to charges phones aren't a big deal.
Mini bar stocked nicely, and they even had Mudgee wine, Lily, by Bunnamagoo.

Close to everything really, and our room, room 2, gets no road noise..

We didn't eat in for breakfast, as Byng St cafe is hard to beat..( I didn't realise a continental breakfast was included in the room rate).

Showing a little age, but comfortable and affordable..

We will stay again, thanks !!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here before with family a year ago and nothing has improved since then. The grumpy staff make you feel like you are interrupting their day just to check in/out. Same attitude at breakfast and the food was very sad so I went and bought something down the road. The rooms are fine (typical aged country motel style) with everything you need so no complaints there, but I won't be back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Would recommend this hotel. We stayed only
One night as we passed through on holidays. Clean and tidy, comfy bed, clean bathroom.
Continental breakfast was included in our price and was good. We stayed on a very chilly night however the heating in the room was fantastic and we were warm as toast all night. Friendly staff, plenty of parking and fairly central to all shops.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family