“warm,clean,comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Orange
Gold Coast
“warm,clean,comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights to attend my fathers funeral.The room was spotless,well done to the cleaning staff.The room was spacious,and well appointed,and considering how close it is to the main road,it was very quiet.I was very impressed and will recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ccorange, Owner at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated by management & staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed here for a few nights and really enjoyed it.
The hosts and staff were friendly and went out of their way to assist, even when i had trouble in operating the air con.
I travel to Orange often and have probably stayed in every hotel in town.
I will only be staying be staying here in the future.
No truck noise as the new by pass has opened.
Great food and room service.
Thankyou very much for making my break very enjoyable,

Room Tip: Stayed in room 150 which has a loungeroom and spa and 2 great flatscreen tvs. Really worth the smal...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ccorange, Owner at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback it is greatly appreciated by all of us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. BTW Room 50 is my favorite too.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed here recently for one night with my partner. Rooms were large and clean.
My partner particularly liked watching the rugby on the large screen TV.
We ordered room service and the food was lovely.
Staff at reception were very friendly providing us with maps of the area and giving us directions to the venue we had to attend.
Overall, it was a great stay.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ccorange, Owner at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for your comments.
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed at this motel for one night. Was impressed by the size and layout of the family room - it had a second bedroom with 2 single beds, and a 2nd Tv (very impotant to my two boys). Given most of the other motels we stayed at simply had a pull out couch in the main room, this was a nice surprise.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Central coast NSW
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I unfortunately am not happy with this hotel... I didn't actually get to stay there because our booking was CANCELLED by the hotel - we were due to stay there in July and i had booked this in early February BUT just under 4 weeks out of our arrival date, we were phoned and told UNFORTUNATELY our room was no longer available (even though i was sent an email in March confirming our booking).... The manager did give me the phone numbers of other available accommodation in orange ( but i feel this was just to stop me from complaining that i felt i had been treated with total disregard), I had to make all the calls and rearrange our accommodation and hope and pray i could get the 4 of us (which included 2 children) into other accommodation with such short notice... This not only happened to me but also to others that had book with this hotel.... I personally will Never stay at this hotel nor will i recommend it ... and i know that other families and I will be needing to travel to orange this time and at least 2 more times in the future... Very disappointed :-(

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Gina R
, Owner at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this review, July 15, 2012
You were right to point out that I did give you plenty of notice and many alternatives including contact numbers and room type availability within Orange. It is an unfortunate part of the industry when this happens but it happens nonetheless. Since you have now complained to every possible source including silverneedle, Orange Tourism, the ombudsman, your MP and god knows who else I hope eventually you will cease your vendetta. After your explosive abuse toward myself and my staff including accusing me of "ruining your childs life" we are relieved to hear that you will choose not to stay with us in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Orange hotels

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have stayed at this motel for the last two nights and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room that I am staying in is large and comfortable and it is clean and well maintained. The heating is excellent and has been most welcome over the last few nights when the temperatures have been below zero. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. The food - although basic is very good. The service has been good and the owner of the property is quite a character. I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Orange.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We got a room in this place for one night but couldn't get anything more - we were told there were a lot of large machinery crew in town staying there and that was the only room and night available.
We found out from locals that accommodation is troublesome in this town with the miners taking up lots of rooms. I hope this was just a one off for this place and not a regular occurance because the rooms were readonable as was the food and service.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple