“Night out!”
Review of Rocking Horse Lounge - CLOSED

Rocking Horse Lounge
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A new fine dining restuarant , opened in the premises that used to be Mackies Cafe.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were up minding grand children and once done my husband and I took ourselves off for a lovely dinner. We really enjoyed our evening, my Burramundi was so fresh and lovely and my husband can't go past pork belly at the best of times, but said that 'even I would eat it' it was full of lovely meat (not just the fat as often is the case) and it really did look delicious, we shared a dessert which was also delicious. We found the service very good and very friendly and we as we hadn't been to the restaurant before, they invited us to look around. We had a lovely Orange white wine which was also delicious.

2  Thank Cathy A

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Staff very helpful and food was top shelf and beautifully prepared. I highly recommend it. Only downside is that is hard to find at night. Because it is a Heritage building and not sing is permitted.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Great food especially the pork
Would go back any time
Lovely atmosphere and perfect for
a special occasion or just a nice night out

1  Thank 8,063
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I went for our anniversary dinner and the food was just divine. The atmosphere was romantic and warm, such friendly and exeptional staff who take great pride in providing the most outstanding service. From the complementary homemade bread, mouth watering main, to the exquisite dessert it left us wanting to return the very next night. We just love the Rocking Horse Lounge and whether with family or friends it is on the top of our list.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Everything was amazing. Food was to die for, the Gnocchi was out of this world. Service was awesome. We had friends visiting & we all had a wonderful night. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank ChristopherRose