All reviewsnew ownersbowl of applessmart tvsfresh flowerspleasant visitcomplimentary water and fruitfamily functionon arrivaldeluxe roomnew carpetcomfy bedgreat parkingmain buildingshower curtainbit datedthe air conditioningreasonable size
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late on a cold night.
We found the room clean and well made up.
A nice touch was the air conditioning turned on in our room so was warm when we entered.
A nice motel, pleasant staff.
We would be happy to stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
kellie f, Manager at The Oriana, Orange, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hello Keith
thankyou for your positive review on your stay at the Oriana, I am pleased that you enjoyed the extra efforts we go to to ensure our guests comfort. I thank you for your recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange .

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Good parking outside the door to your room, Large quiet and very comfortable room that is,well appointed. Big updated bathroom, Comfy wing/lounge chairs. Queen bed was excellent with really good reading lights. FRUIT bowl was delicious, Thank you.Great experience and really enjoyed the two night stay in room 6.
Big thank you to the friendly and helpful staff.
.LB.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
kellie f, Manager at The Oriana, Orange, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Hello Linden
thankyou for taking the time to positively review the Oriana . I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us in our fully renovated deluxe queen room. . Our wingback chairs with reading lamp and complimentary fruit makes for a relaxing afternoon in the afternoon sun . We are transforming our reception, bar and restaurant shortly so watch out for exciting things to come. I hope to welcome you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange
kind regards

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel sits just off a busy road and did not look like much from the outside.

I was greeted by a friendly woman at reception who was most welcoming.

Rooms have recently been refurbished with funky furniture and a very comfortable bed. Lots of pillow choices and home baked cookies, plunger coffee and fruit provided free of charge.

The room was surprisingly quiet considering the close proximity to a couple of major roads. Good, quick free WiFi as well.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Hello Alain
thankyou for taking the time to positively review your stay at the Oriana. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the extra efforts we go to to ensure our guests comfort . Complimentary wifi, water, flowers, fruit and baked cookies are well received by our guests and its always nice to have them mentioned in reviews. It is a work in progress with our deluxe rooms being fully renovated and all other rooms receiving partial renovations. Our reception, bar , restaurant and pool area are undergoing a transformation in the coming weeks so it is exciting times at the Oriana. I hope to welcome you back to enjoy all the improvements to come when you next visit Orange
kind regards

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and it was nice. Quiet at night and the location was close to town. The receptionist upon arrival was very friendly and helpful. The room we had was great, newly renovated. Lots of space. The tv was a smart tv so you could access Netflix, etc which was nice. Plenty of parking so you get one right st the door of your room. There is a pool and Resturant although we didn’t use either due to the weather and going to the pub for dinner :) overall was a nice place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
kellie f, Manager at The Oriana, Orange, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello and thankyou for taking the time to positively review the Oriana. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our new renovated rooms provided you with the comfort and quality we are aiming for. Our pool is very popular in the summer months however the ducks seem to be getting most of the enjoyment out of it this winter . Our restaurant bar and reception are undergoing renovation soon and is an event that staff and guests alike are looking forward to.
I hope to welcome you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange
Hotel Mananger

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Upon arriving I was living everything.
The lovely welcoming woman at the front desk. Really Great customer service.
Walk into the room and it’s so warm and cosy, air conditioner is on the room is lit.
A beautiful bright fower and fruit on the table.
Furniture really nice generally a lovely welcoming room to come into after a long drive.
Bathroom not renovated but I’m still loving it because it’s still lovely with plenty of bench space.
A tray with a plunger and coffee and cookies just all combined put a smile in my face.
The telly could be bigger but by this stage I think how perfect it is and I already look forward to coming back next time.
Then a knock on the door and a glass of wine gets delivered to me with compliments on the house, to make it even more special they have beautiful big wine glasses.

I take my wine slip of my shoes sit on the bed and then it all goes to hell in a hand basket.
It’s like sitting on concrete. I actually had to get a pillow to sit on while on the bed.
Needless to say I barely slept all night. Today I’m in a crap mood,I have bags under my eyes like you wouldn’t believe, I have an aching back that’s progressively gotten worse over the day, aching Botton, shoulders and every other part of me that made contact with the bed.
Perhaps motels should pay chiropractic or massage bills when they choose to not to understand that the quality of the bed is the most important part of the room.
I had a horrific distressing night. And I was hoping I was asked how my stay was, but I wasn’t, and even my comments on being really exhausted didn’t beg the question of how my night was.
The bed was awfull, awful, awful.
If you want to stay there and look at all the lovely things and ( room service was good as well) end up needing to see a chiropractor the next day, then I would say go ahead and stay there but if you want a good nights sleep, don’t stay.
I travel a lot and on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) the bed here is a 2 or 3.
I’m giving it average even though there are many things lovely on the surface of this motel, the idea of a motel is for people to be able to rest.
So to me all the lovely things were just lipstick on a pig.

Room Tip: Don’t stay if you need to sleep
Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Hello Em
Thankyou for taking the time to review the Oriana. It is disappointing to hear that you did not enjoy every aspect of your stay. I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me regarding which room number you stayed in so we can immediately assess the mattress in this room. We have recently replaced a number of mattresses and would like to ascertain if it was a new mattress that you experienced. Other than the one aspect of mattress comfort, I am pleased that you enjoyed the high level of service and comfortable room surroundings you received . You can see that we take a great deal of pride and effort in ensuring every guests quality experience. This is something we take seriously and we do wish to welcome you back to the Oriana to enjoy everything we have to offer.
I urge you to contact me and look forward to hearing from you soon.