“Highly recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orange
Leloma Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 22 Orange B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was our second very enjoyable stay at Leloma. The rooms are spacious and spotless with an excellent en suite bathroom. Rooms also have a separate private entrance and access to an outdoor area in a lovely garden. Neil is a great host and provides helpful information. Neil also provides an excellent breakfast, and will cook whatever guests would like. There is even a new pool across the road. Leloma is within walking distance of some of Orange's best restaurants. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MJ S
Neil W, Owner at Leloma Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thankyou for your very positive review. It was a pleasure having you stay again. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have stayed at Leloma twice now while in Orange for work. The beds are possibly the comfiest I have ever experienced and the rooms are lovely. Neil is a wonderful host and goes out of his way to help - he even chauffeured me around town on a few occasions as I didn't have a car. The breakfast is plentiful and very fresh. Leloma is in a great position, close to the main street and opposite the swimming pool and parklands which is a great spot for a run after work. Leloma will definitely be my home away from home in Orange.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank catherine S

Thank you for positive review. It was a pleasure having you stay at Leloma. I look forward to your next business trip, and it is no trouble to drive you if needed.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A colleague and I stayed here for three nights for work in Orange. The establishment was recommended by another colleague who had also stayed here. This place is really wonderful. Neil the proprietor is an excellent host and was born to be in hospitality, he provided such exceptional service. We had the two rooms which are located at the rear of the house with their own entry/exit. The rooms are beautiful and really feel like home. The hot breakfast was made to order and delicious as was the small range of cereals, orange juice, yoghurt, stewed fruits and toast. The location of this property is excellent - a short walk to town which we did each day and left the car behind. The crisp morning and afternoon walks were lovely with plenty of heritage buildings to view on the way. Neil really knows Orange and recommended restaurants for each night of our stay. Overall, we loved our stay and will definitely be returning to this property on our next work trip to Orange.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle C
Neil W, Owner at Leloma Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed visiting the places I had recommended, and that I contributed to making your visit for work a pleasant one.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of nights ago & was very impressed. From the minute i stepped in, i knew it was perfect. The room, location, cleanliness, breskfast, warmth & hospitality were fabulous. I will be back regularly & have already booked my next stay!
Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Gloria Jean R

Thank you for you positive review. I am delighted that you feel so comfortable staying at Leloma, and are now continuing to stay here on your regular business trip to Orange.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed here with my partner and my sister took the second room just for two nights for a wedding we had in orange.

Such a beautiful house, the rooms are stunning everything you could want and more. Neal was so helpful and friendly and is an amazing cook, breakfast was delicious.
The backyard was beautiful for relaxing in in the sunny autumn afternoon and made for a great backdrop for some pre-wedding photo's for my sister partner and I.
Would highly recommend staying here, it's close enough to town that you can walk but set on a beautiful quiet street with minimal traffic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mish84

Thank you for your positive review. I am pleased you all enjoyed the garden so much on the day of the wedding. It was a pleasure to help in making your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was our second stay at Leloma and we have already booked to go again next year. Neil caters for all your needs, even spare tooth brushes. Rooms lead out on to a private entry through the garden and are spotless and cleaned every day. Breakfast is substantial with home cooked plumbs and apples.Neil has great knowledge of the Orange area and keeps up to date with where to dine no matter what your taste are. Neil is a real gentleman who really cares that his guests are comfortable and well looked after.

Room Tip: A new aquatic centre has opened in 2013 and is a short walk across parklands.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Meredithahodder

Thank you for your positive review. I am delighted that you and your friends have become regular guests at Leloma for FOOD Week, and have booked again for the third time this year.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Myself and my colleague stayed two nights at this Bed and Breakfast, Neal the proprietor was indeed the host with the most. He was very hospitable the accommodation was extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was really perfect and cooked to order. Neal was also able to advise us of other places of interest we might wish to visit but unfortunately on this occassion we did not have the time. Neal indicated some good eating spots for dinner and we were not disapointed. Would recommend this b and b to anyone and if I am in that area again would certainly opt to stay there. Thanks Neal very satisfied guest.

Room Tip: Both rooms available at this property are beautifully furnished to a high spec with every considerat...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MARGARET R
Neil W, General Manager at Leloma Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive review , and especially your description of the room. I am pleased you enjoyed such a comfortable stay, and the good dinning in Orange.