“Best Thai in Newcastle and possibly ever!”
Review of Benjamas

Benjamas
Ranked #230 of 587 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have eaten at almost all of the thai places in Newcastle and Benjamas is definitely the best. The food is so fresh and the flavours incredible! The food is always prepared super quick and the price is very reasonable. Overall, I can't fault this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Cannot rave enough about the amazing food here! Yea it's a small restaurant and there's not a lot of room to move. But I'm willing to look past all that for the food! Best Thai in Newcastle and I have eaten at them all :)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very average meal. We were on holidays from Melbourne and stayed in cooks hill. We tried benjamas as it was opposite our apartment. We were dissapointed. It was very average and there were ingredients in my partners meal that was not listed on the menu. My partner received his entree and main meal at the same time as did I. We had to take some of it home as takeaway as they did not give us time between courses. Would give this Thai restuarant a miss.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

At 7.30 Benjamas was full of happy chatty diners, staff were friendly and efficient. The traditional Thai food was very good, tasty & well spiced.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a fantastic place to eat. The food is wonderful, and you get plenty of it. It can get a bit noisy, mainly because the restaurant is so popular and it's usually jam-packed full of people. Make a reservation (especially in the evening), or you won't get a table.