“Best Pizza in Newcastle!”

Adam's Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #81 of 565 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best Pizza in Newcastle!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a welcome addition to Newcastle! A good range of interesting and very tasty pizzas. This is one place where we always feel, we have only been 3-4 times but will be back soon, there are several good choices. The pizzas have always turned out great. Good quality, and fresh toppings, a good crust/base, and good sauce.
There are some pretty bad pizza places around, and really only a couple of contenders of the quality of Adam's. They are our first choice.
The ribs are ok. We get them each time too, but the sauces could be better, the meat more moist. We hope they can bring the ribs up to the level of the pizza, we love ribs too!

• Visited July 2014

Newcastle, Australia
“A slice above.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Adam's Ribs & Pizza on a number of occasions, and it never fails to deliver. They have a very large selection of gourmet style pizzas, as well as fan favourites. And then there is the ribs. Now I was never a person to order the pizza shop ribs from the franchised offerings, until I started to read some really good reviews of this little known shop, so I searched out thia gem and was rewarded big time.
They are not your usual run of the mill ribs. These are the slow cooked/smoke house style ribs, where the only reason for a bone is to keep the meats form. You could practically feed a baby with these ribs they're that tender.
Best yet the owner is a Jets fans, so rock up after a home match for a guaranteed win; NTUA (unless its a rack of ribs).

1 Thank Kindros
“Ribtastic”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have a serious issue I'm dealing with because of Adams Ribs and Pizzas. I have become addict to Adams ribs. I dream of them night and day and have considered going as far as organising an intervention, made up of loved ones to try relieve myself from this fantastic infliction.

If I am not cured of my infliction soon I fear the worst. Death by rib consumption.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Rib-Raider
Newcastle, Australia
“You am i”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The best pizzas.
We had this for dinner tonight. Had the buffalo chicken and the pulled porker. The pork is my wives favourite. Bother we're really good and the jalapeño calzone yum. The mac and cheese was a little dry but what a great pizza store. And named after a you am I song

• Visited June 2014
“Soggy”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Got ribs and chicken wings.
Soggy dry & tasteless.

Would of been good if it was larger place to eat in

2 Thank zoran t