“Delicious pizza, ribs and pasta”

Adam's Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #76 of 558 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious pizza, ribs and pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have come here ever since we saw the place when we moved a year ago and have been hooked ever since, the rattle snake rib rub or the New York pizza comes highly recommended.
A large range of international and boutique soft drinks as well.
Friendly staff and quick waiting times (never more than 20 minutes in the times we've gone).
Great pizza.

2 Thank Luke P

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and ribs. Best in Newcastle would recommend to anyone. Keep up the great work. Service is great food is even better.

1 Thank Michael B
Gold Coast, Australia
“Soooo delicious, comfort food at it's best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I love Adams and live just up the road from it which is great for my taste-buds but not so much for my waistline. I am a huge fan of their pastas myself and the simple bolognese is one of the best I've ever had.
My husband loves to indulge in a New Yorker Pizza or a slab of ribs both of which he always really enjoys. We also really enjoy all the different sodas (American and even L&P for the Kiwis) and there are a number of Ben and Jerry's flavours on offer,
The staff are always super friendly and really seem to enjoy their jobs which then passes on quality of service to the customer.
Well done Adams, a great Novocastrian landmark!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dania R
Newcastle, Australia
“All round awesome :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been going to Adams for over a year now and they have never disappointed. The pizza is always delish (the wild mushroom is my fav) the ribs never let my fussy husband down and the calzone bread is a perfect match to both.
The staff is always friendly and helpful and now greet me by name when I come in to pick up my order.No fuss if I want extra mushroom or chorizo on my pizza,just great service and great food.
I have recommended Adams to all my friends and those that have tried all say the same......
All round awesome takeaway pizza and ribs.
Love your work guys.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Frogsmrs
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cheap and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Best ribs in newy at the best price. It's like $5 for buffalo wings. Why get fish n chips when you can get ribs n chips and wings?

• Visited November 2013