“Delicious!!!!”
Review of Craft & Co Burgers - CLOSED

Craft & Co Burgers
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We visited there today public holiday and yes very busy but I could not fault service was quick and very helpful food was delivered pretty quickly and very fresh the worst thing I could say was there was a little too much salt on the sweet potato fries for my liking but that was it will Deffinately go back!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The onion rings and sweet potato fries are amazing. Great location. Had the pulled pork burger I was expecting a more traditional pulled pork but still really nice. Would definitely recommend. Great value.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Was told 25mins for take away order. Checked at 30 min and was told another 5. This was after trying in vain to get the attention of anyone. After 40 minutes I went in to ask and was snapped at by a young woman who told me they were ready but she would "go and see where they were" with a huff she stalked away.
Food was a complete and total disappointment. Wagyu and Lobster was dry (still looking for the lobster? Maybe it was in that sad, crusty glue on top of the patty?). Plain wagyu was ordinary, the patty was tasteless and bun dry. The chips were soggy and tasted of old oil.

If they'd had pleasant staff I would have been willing to give them another shot, but I don't pay upwards of $60 for lunch to have my head bitten off by an angry waitress.

1  Thank NellB470
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was our 2nd visit here, the first was great, hence a re-visit! How disappointed we were! Understaffed (waitstaff), miserable staff, order took forever (50 mins) and it wasn't even busy. The meat in all the burgers were just warm and looked like they'd been thrown together. Needless to say we won't be returning! A shame as the location is great.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were looking forward to something tasty and maybe a bit above just a burger - think Grill'd for instance. My Wagyu beef burger with lobster mornay topping sounded delicious - but what arrived was actually an extremely dry, tasteless patty that was rather pinky/orange in colour with a flourey paste on top of it. The rest of the burger was a slightly sweet bun, some lettuce and a slice of tomato. All together very disappointing. The other order was pulled pork with caramelised onions and was a sloppy sort of mixture in a bun rather than anything resembling a burger. It did at least taste nice. The highlight of the meal were the chips, and there is certainly a large list of beers available. Given the position of this place I am sure it will be popular with late night revellers but anyone else should give it a big miss.