“Authentic & BYO”

Pino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #202 of 591 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Took some Italian friends here for a thankyou meal & had a wonderful meal. Service was spot on & everything we ordered was 1st rate. We ate mainly from the specials board, my partners fish stew & my Itaian goulash were wonderful along with a Masala Chicken that was the best I have tasted. The portion sizes are very genorous so go for the shared startes (esp the whitebait).

1  Thank StephenRV7

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Great food, fast, friendly service with good prices. Our family stopped in for dinner after driving up from Sydney and it was exactly what we wanted our kids love Italian and eat everything with gusto.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loved the food and the prices! Very homemade Italian food that's delicious. Don't miss this one, with plenty of parking and easy central location, great mains for around $20 or less for pasta, last time I visited I had chicken breast with king prawns and avocado for around $20. Oh also you can take your own wine for a very inexpensive corkage.