“Best Thai in Newcastle”

Description: Dine in, takeaway
Description: Dine in, takeaway
“Best Thai in Newcastle”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We eat here regularly. Tastiest Thai in town and great value. Lovely staff and massaman curry to die for!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank civic-art

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
“Awesome Laksa”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Best laksa I've had in ages. I can't vouch for the restaurant as I've only ever had takeaway, but the staff are always lovely and the food is fresh and full of flavour.

• Visited June 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Never fails to disappoint!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We have been regulars since Ruan Kao started! Our whole family enjoys this food almost weekly. The meals are always fresh, great portion size, great meat/vege ratio and amazing flavours! Each dish has its own distinct taste and a huge menu to choose from. Staff are friendly and cater to your every need. Definately reccomend this little treasure to anyone wanting superb quality Thai!!

• Visited March 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“The best Thai food in Newcastle !”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have been a regular at this place for almost 2 years now and it is undoubtedly the best place in Newcastle to have Thai food. The food taste is amazing and the staff is very friendly. They even remember the level of spice you usually request in the food. The yellow curry and spicy Thai fried rice are my favourite. I highly recommend this place to anyone wishing to have genuine Thai food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank vgaikwad7
“Fantastic Thai ”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been a regular customer of this restaurant for years. Friendly staff, free home delivery to my area and the food is second to none. I have had almost all dishes on the menu but my favorites would be the penang curry, pad see ew, penut sauce and cashew nut. Very reasonably priced and never disappoints.

4 Thank emmieg85