“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I never new the place existed until a friend told me about it, amazing food and service at a great price. You must try!

Visited March 2014

“We'll come back...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

After a little bit of an uncertain start things began to improve and what initially would have been a score of 3/5 managed to get to a 4/5. The reason for this was that the service along with the prawns and the mojo sauce on that steak was pretty damn good.
Shame the Estrella had run out, and getting used to a full menu on the wall and not in my hand was surprisingly quite an adjustment I never knew I would have trouble making. Oh and yes it's a tight fit!
Still I say to myself "would I come back" and "yes I probably would" because there were other things I wanted to try.... along with that glass of Estrella!

• Visited February 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Newcastle's hidden gem... A must try!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant!!! Great simple flavours make exceptional tapas!
Lively atmosphere makes you forget where you are.

• Visited February 2014
“Yum, Yum, Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place is delicious! We ate there last night for the 2nd time and I think it was even better, if that is possible! The garlic prawns are the BEST I have ever had. The lemon and chilli flavours really complement each other and I love that there is ample bread for dipping. The beef was so soft and tasty, you didn't even need a knife and the fries thin and crispy, just the way they should be. The squid was tender with a tasty mix of pesto, tomato and black squid oil and again with a nice amount of bread to sop up the sauce. The meatballs with feta, were again, amazing. The feta is so creamy and goes really well with the sauce and the meatballs. The service, as last time, was efficient and friendly. The place has a nice laid back atmosphere. Well definitely be back. Great sizes. Great prices

• Visited January 2014
“Tasty tapas ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal here. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere. The portion sizes were ideal for a tapas restaurant. We loved the haloumi dish! The fries were also cooked to perfection. They were deliciously crisp, hot and salty. We will be back!