“Great Coffee”

Ranked #1 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Newcastle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great atmosphere. The food I had was interesting and delicious. The food is quality, not "value", the coffee is great.
The staff seem to care, and I think the owners are servers.
Can be full at peak times (no seats), it's a small place.
Try it.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Ham and cheese, and it arrived burnt on one side (hidden) so we sent it back. I can't believe I also paid $15 to two very slim, short slices of sourdough with marinated zucchini and not much else. I was quite in shock when it arrived. I won't go back, not to eat anyway. The service was absolute zero, if you don't look the part here you become invisible so don't bother. Not a smile in the house. Appreciate the decor and keep walking is my suggestion.

2  Thank LongChin
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place has been a favourite of mine in Newcastle since i first tried it. Good for a bite to eat too. Just no fuss and coffee to die for.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you are a true coffee lover this place is for you...The coffee is always just perfect !!! The CHOCOLATE BROWNIE gluten free is a slice of heaven a MUST try !!...In the heart of Hunter Street simple menu with great sandwich options and locally made cakes...

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stumbled upon this place on my first day of moving to Newcastle, the coffe was great and I have been back several times following.