“best breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The service is friendly, the food is excellent, I had muesli deluxe and eggs Benedict on my 2 visits. The price is competitive and you are not hurried but feel looked after

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. Excellent coffee. Highly recommended. This is a great place to have a coffee. The guys who run it are super nice.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Will definitely return for the fabulous coffee. Was very happy to discover Seven Seeds coffee in Newcastle after making it a must have in Melbourne. Really enjoyed the breakfast choice I had & will be interested to try some of the other options at future visits at varying times of the day. Although I'm not a tea drinker, I was also impressed by the vast range of possibilities for this.

A really friendly atmosphere & great to see a place trying some different ideas with the podspace so will be also interested to see what's ahead. A fabulous range of choices for the tea & coffee drinker and an interesting looking menu.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Caffestry on a number of occasions and it has never disappointed!
The atmosphere is quirky and very welcoming. The food is always amazingly fresh and tasty and the service is friendly and prompt. If you want coffee then you are in for a real treat especially if you give their cold drip a go. Delicious! And the teapots come complete with a tea cosie, not to forget the real tea cups. Just as it should be done.
These guys have it right!
Even our four legger gives his paw of approval.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went today for breakfast after dawn service. They were busy as we got there but we had booked a table. We expected a wait however it was 55 minutes before we got our coffees and then another half an hour before our food. Luckily the food was good but it was hard to appreciate it when you were hungry. I had to enquire after our coffees, at the 40 min mark. I understand that it was busy, and we did have two waitstaff apologise to us, but it still would have been nice to have an apology at time of payment and it was hard not to say anything when I had to pay $70 for breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids when I had to wait that length of time. I may try again, maybe not.