“Such a tender steak”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
New South Wales, Australia
“Such a tender steak”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Lovely tender steak as always at Hog's Breath.
Friendly and attentive wait staff.
Prices are up there tho.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kate M

“Ratchy”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Just has lunch here today.
Food was fresh I'm happy with my meal but my husband was complain about his burger was only 2 pieces of bacon .
But when waitress came we complain about that, she was happy to give us more but we nearly finish .
So, we didn't want it.
By the way, I'm happy with my meal
And staff.

“Love the hogster!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Love hogs breath - attended Newcastle restaurant recently with my family and it was wonderful. Meals were not expensive but big and really tasty. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go again.

• Visited December 2013
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
“Greasy burnt mess”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Look trying to find anything positive about hogs breath honey suckle newcastle is going to be tough. It was the worst food I have ever had. I can't even give a positive about it. I will never eat there again. Ever. The food was. That bad. That the sea gulls would not even eat it

Visited January 2014
“average eclectic dining”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

When we arrived there were quite a few vacant tables and I gestured to a particular table to enjoy the view and impending dinner...it seems with great reluctance we were allowed our choice. I am sure her second job would have to be doling out lashes in her dominatrix gear. Lucky to get away with it we reckoned. A much friendlier waitress took the order and in a short while there was dinner on the table. Flavours were good, if not all a little pedestrian. Steak was tender and the salad not bad, curly fries ok, beer good, view great.
Way too expensive for what can only be described as mediocre food at best. Too many other good eateries at Honeysuckle before you would bother with this one...

• Visited December 2013