“Average bar food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Seminole, Florida
“Average bar food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Resorted to this restaurant after lousy experience at nearby Squires Maiden restaurant. Typical bar food. Ordered from the extensive Prime Rib menu - oops, out of prime rib. Alternative small steak was okay. Waitress was sort of clueless. I wouldn't recommend unless you wanted a cold beer and some apps (or entrees as their called in Oz)

Visited August 2013

“Delicious Food Great Taste!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I've only been to Hogsbreath twice since it moved to Honeysuckle (not because I did not want to return but because I live so far away). I absolutely love it there. It's always packed with people but why wouldn't it be? I had the sirloin with garlic prawns on both visits because it was just too good not to get a second time. The prices are as you'd expect for quality steak and seafood products (around $25 for a main) and it's worth it. I just wish I lived a little closer..

• Visited April 2013
Townsville, Australia
“Sickening”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Every time I eat at Hogs Breath for dinner, I have terrible stomach pains all night! I hate eating here - only came because it's for my brothers birthday. The drink service was pathetic - I had to ask 3 times over the space of 45 minutes just to get a drink I ordered when I first arrived. The steak is fatty and horrible, but the desserts are ok. The venue is good, lots of room, but that's the only real positive. Avoid at all costs!

• Visited November 2012
Newcastle, Australia
“Affordable meals and lively staff!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Some friends and I ate here last night and I was surprised by how great the staff were. They were attentive and lively which was great!

The meals are all of a decent price and the menu has a large variety of options so it's great for any occasion, family trips or friends. The food was also fantastic, couldn't fault it. Between the three of us we had salads and steaks alike and all enjoyed our meals.

If you do visit though you definitely have to have the curly fries!

In summary, great night out - lovely staff, affordable meals. Would recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Maitland, Australia
“Slow service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hogs Breath is usually a reliable option with kids. Unfortunately the service was extremely slow - both by the wait staff and kitchen staff. Two tables arrived after us and were served before us! The waitress did apologise, blaming the kitchen staff.

Visited July 2013