Thoroughly enjoyed the degustation meal and appreciated the nice table given to make a wedding anniversary a little more special but:
1. I didn't appreciate repeatedly having my shoulder nudged by the waitress' backside while she tried to cook someone's crepe suzette on the large mobile stove top, next to their table, too little room to be wheeling that thing around anyway.
2. My request for a beer was forgotten. Re-ordered after waiting patiently.
3. The air-conditioning left the place (and us) cold.
4. Our request for a pot of tea and a coffee after the last course was forgotten. Cancelled the order so we could leave and warm up anywhere else.
5. Having pre-paid for the degustation meal, I was charged $42 for 4 James Squires beers.
Having spent over $400, for the Executive Inn Presidential package including the Hobarts degustation meal, I hoped for better and will get it elsewhere next time.