“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Really great service, food and ambiance! My wife and myself enjoyed the friendly atmosphere within the restaurant. We received amazing service and the food exceeded expectations, not saying our expectations were low... The dish I enjoyed was the prawn and squid spaghetti which was phenomenal!! Fresh, seasoned to perfection and exceptional. Thank you so much guys! Defo coming back in soon :)

1  Thank lfed61

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I put this on the "to do" list after reading such great reviews on trip advisor and it did not disappoint. Lovely staff and the cocktails were just amazing - the Grapefruit & Elderflower martini was amazing! We had tapas to share and for the main we had the pork belly - it was divine. Had to save room for the Banoffee tart which was delicious. It had a romantic atmosphere with the candles in the dark. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Highly recommend! My girlfriends and I started here on our girls night out. Great atmosphere! Dinner was delicious (everyone commented on how nice their meals were) very reasonable prices which is a bonus, service was great! We really enjoyed the range of cocktails. We will definitely be back! Great restaurant all round!

1  Thank nurser89
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was in town on business, found a little place in the city call The Depot on Darby. Food and service outstanding, the girls where fabulous and reasonably priced. I will definately highly reccommend and will be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Open on a Monday for dinner, good atmosphere, range of prices for meals and warm decor...but there Endeth my positives. You can't book; the flatbread and novices for entree tasted stale, the wine although ordered came AFTER dinner was served, and only via insistence. The Gnocchi overdone, bland sides cost extra and didn't arrive, minimal prawn to spaghetti ratio, and way too much oil in all dishes at table. All were so unimpressed we parted for coffees elsewhere. Shame really... It does seem a good venue.

1  Thank Acc_tourist