TripAdvisor

from $48.90
More Info
from $27.94
More Info
All reviews walking tour scavenger hunt an excellent guide christmas party visitors and locals great tour aboriginal architecture interests knowledge fun laneway seascape tours history harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

Becky was very knowledgable, very friendly and great value for money. She made the night something we wont forget. The Bars we went to had a good selection of craft beers and the last stop the Whiskey bar was awesome.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I can highly recommend Newcastle Afoot for both vistors and locals alike. Despite having lived in Newcastle for many years I learnt so much whilst participating in this walking tour. Beccy is a wonderful guide who really knows her stuff. A fabulous way to explore our beautiful city.

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful experience!
I’ve lived in Newcastle for almost 20 years but I learned a lot - Becky’s commentary was so interesting and informative. Her enthusiasm is infectious and she is very warm and welcoming. I loved the way she started with the Indigenous history, went on to explain about our convict past and finished by showing us some cool new businesses and artisans. Highly recommended for visitors and locals alike. I’ll be doing her bar tour next!

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Punctual, professional, interesting, fun! Two couples who live in Newcastle and this was a fantastic way to enjoy a night out together and learn a little more about the city we love. Becky is a wonderful guide. We’ll be back!

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We had the BEST time with Becky. Her knowledge of the city’s history is impeccable. Venue choices were excellent! 10/10