“Echuca getaway”

Comfort Resort Echuca Moama
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Moama
“Echuca getaway”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Comfortable room with good beds. Décor a bit out-dated, but owners are working towards bringing everything back up to scratch. Good buffet breakfast and motel set nicely back from highway, nice and quiet. Staff very helpful and obliging. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a spa suite upgrade because motel was not busy and owner was concerned that the family suite...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was the first family vacation my husband and I have taken. I was very impressed with the bush family unit we stayed in from the 23rd to the 25th of April. Everything was clean and incredibly comfortable. Great value for money. Our two year old and four year old were so happy they didn't want to leave the room. It felt like a home away from home.

What stood out to me most, however, was the service we received from the moment I called to book the room, right through till checkout. Clearly, the owners care about building relationships with their customer base, and the topnotch customer service we received went a long way to making this stay more than we'd hoped for. We won't hesitate to go back for our next stay in Echuca. What a great memory for our first family vacation!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle B
Ringwood, Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I recently stayed here with my family. I booked this place online prior to arriving and I somehow booked the wrong type of room. After discussing this the first morning with Scott he went over & above to help us during the very busy Easter Long W/end and make our remaining stay a truly comfortable & relaxing one. The rest of the Management and staff I came across during our stay were extremely nice & friendly. Thanks again for you hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms down the back with the trees/bush setting are very quiet
1 Thank jack2melbourne2016
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Resort Echuca Moama over the Easter holidays. I must say that it is not yet a "resort" and could not recommend the property yet for people travelling with toddlers. Our family room had no bolt on the door, it looked like it had been removed. This meant we had to work hard to keep our two year old in the room as he could open the door and run out into the car park. Our room was very dated with cracks in the walls and flys in the room. The bathrooms are also in need of some love as the tap for the shower kept falling off and is out dated. On a positive note the employees were very nice and helpful and the small animals for the children to look at we're great. If it had been warmer the pools looked well maintained and we would have used them. I wish this family all the best with renovating the motel and hope that one day it matches the pictures on the website.

Room Tip: The owners have only had the property since October 2013 and said they are renovating. It might be w...
1 Thank Kylie M
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great staff great stay every year agroup of us go away either on the harley or in the car this was by far the most biker friendly rita and alan and all the staff were so friendly and helpful with local info on the clubs and things to do. Nothing was to much trouble! They were so customer focused such a nice change. The attention to detail Scott puts in to the property is amazing. We stayed in a spa room the water was hot and bed comfortable and the room so clean. This would be a great location for families or friends who like to travel together or meet up. We will be back. They go out of thier way even having animals for the kids over easter lovely relaxing spot.

• Stayed April 2014
Perth, Australia
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed at the comfort Inn Echuca Moama for 2 nights last week & found the hosts Rita & Alan to be a delightful couple who couldn't do enough to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The meals in the restaurant were excellent & the whole resort was great value for money. Imagine my horror as on the day of check-out I dropped my gold ornament from my chain down the bathroom sink !!! Scott was there within minutes & managed to pull apart the s bend & to my delight, extract my gold ornament. Well done Scott, you really made my day. Such a small thing, yet you were marvellous in assisting me. Thanks Rita, Alan & Scott for such a memorable stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeanne H
Swan Hill, Australia
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been staying here regularly for 6 years and it is the only place I will stay in the area. Great service, good food, good company, clean rooms and within walking distance of many restaurants and hotels. I recommend this facility highly.

Room Tip: Get the bush view room, great access to facilities and very tranquill.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business