All reviews bowling club stayed here jill unit accommodation echuca
Reviewed June 29, 2010

The villas are well located, just over the bridge from Echuca and near the Moama shopping centre. My double storey villa was very comfortable, cozy and spacious. I did my own cooking, so was very happy with how well equipped the kitchen was and everything was so clean and well maintained. I preferred it to a motel, because I could cook my own meals and had plenty of space. There was a lovely gas log fire which was most welcome in mid winter. There is also a barbecue area outside and a lovely lagoon just out the back. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I can thoroughly recommend these villas.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Gen1977
Reviewed January 9, 2009

This clean, well run series of apartments are immaculately and lovingly maintained by the friendly owners Jill and Ross Young. Each apartment is two stories with 2 large bedrooms, large living area with cathedral ceilings, good well-equipped kitchen and back yard area. And all this for around the same price as a 3 bed motel/hotel room makes it a bargain - as well as being so nice to stay in.

Date of stay: January 2009