“Miss”
other travelers have booked this property
Relax, unwind, de-stress on your private balcony.3 minutes from major highways. No traffic or noise.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kangaroo family feeling comfortable in our garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sweeney73...
Brisbane, Australia
“Miss”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I was in Grafton for work and stayed here.. I didn't want to leave I felt so relaxed. So beautiful and wonderfully peaceful! A beautiful bed and breakfast over looking beautiful green pastures. Not too far from city centre.

Very comfortable stay.

My hosts Anne and David are an absolute joy! They are so friendly and easy to talk to. Their goal is to make sure you have the best and most comfortable stay. Whatever your needs are they are more than happy to accommodate.

I will definately stay there again if I'm in the area and I highly recommend indulging if you are too. You won't be disappointed.

Sep 2, 2016
Hello again Miss Sweeney. I apologise for the lengthy delay in replying to your very special review on your stay with us. Naughty. We would like to thank you very much for your kind words. You were indeed a pleasure to have stay with us, and we are so pleased that you found your stay with us so comfortable. We miss some guests when they depart, and you were one of these. We enjoy providing a 'home away from home' experience for you, our guests, just as we would like to find if we had spent hours on the road, on top of working all day. You are welcome back anytime.
Thank you again for posting your review. We appreciate your taking the time to do so.
Kind regards, and best wishes
Anne and David
Andavine House B & B
paul m
Port Macquarie, Australia
“A real traditional B&B”
Reviewed June 29, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Ann & Dave were very friendly & accommodating. Excellent breakfast out on the balcony, watching the grazing kangaroos (two of whom staged an impromptu boxing match). Would highly recommend

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jul 1, 2016
Hello again Paul. We are writing to thank you for taking the time to write your terrific review on your stay here at Andavine House. It was indeed our pleasure to take care of you, and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast and your visit with us. Yes, the kangaroos antics are fascinating at times. We hope that you had a pleasant trip onwards, and home after your departure. Hoping to see you both again one day. We wish you continued success with your B & B in Port Macquarie. Cheers, Anne and David
Hermione...
“The perfect hosts and perfect home away from home”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

As a business traveller I would usually stay at a hotel however I sometimes choose to stay at a B&B to have that feeling that I am at home and boy did this place deliver. Anne and David were the most perfect welcoming hosts and nothing was too much trouble. The home was very cosy and well equipped. A super comfy bed and awesome hot shower, plus the green views stretching out from the huge balcony made for a perfect place to rest my head, only wish I could have stayed longer.
(not that close to town but that was a good thing for me)

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The hosts and the home
Liked least: Nothing, enjoyed the whole experience
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Jul 1, 2016
Hello Hermione. Wow, thank you for your wonderful review and score. We are so pleased that your were this happy with the comfort that David and I provide. You were indeed very welcome at Andavine , and a pleasure to have stay with us. Yes, that hot shower at the end of a long working/travelling day can be bliss, and the view, so relaxing. Again thank you Hermione, and we hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again one day. All the very best, Kind regards, Anne and David
Vicky B
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic, friendly and comfortable”
Reviewed January 22, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here overnight on a driving trip. Anne and Dave were very friendly and right off the bat made us feel welcome. Like any good host, they made us a cup of tea as soon as we got there.

They have sequestered the back part of their home for the accommodation so you have a bedroom, lounge/tv area with a dining table, a bathroom and the verandah with a view all to yourself. There is a small fridge and tea/coffee making facilities as well. You also have your own separate access/keys. We had our teenage boys with us and they slept on the fold out sofa which they said was really comfortable. Anne and Dave just make it up for you when you go out for dinner.

The place was very clean and the breakfast was great. You have the option of having it served inside or out on the balcony. One of our boys insisted we stay there again before we had even left.

Anne and Dave gave us lots of advice and some history of the area which was great. They were very friendly and eager to help.

We will certainly be staying there again if we need a stop on our next trip.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Jul 1, 2016
Hello again Vicky. Finally. You must think that I have forgotten that you posted your review and score on your stay with us, quite some time ago. I now apologise for this lengthy delay, as you so deserved an immediate response to your wonderful review. David and I loved having you and your family stay over with us. It is great to hear the sound of young ones in the house at times. Your review is so accurate and descriptive, that I am sure it will assist future travellers with their accommodation decisions. You should be a travel writer Vicky!! Especially, we are really pleased that you and your family were this happy with all that we provided for you. Take care all, and hope to see you again one day. Cheers, Anne and David
306giorgi...
Paris, France
“A peaceful and lovely gem in Grafton”
Reviewed January 19, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We ended up at this lovely B&B in Grafton after having a look at all the positive reviews. They are well deserved I must say.
The hosts have been smiley and helpful, providing us with a bunch of tips as to where to have dinner and what to see in Grafton. The room itself is very spacious with a nice bathroom and a full private balcony where the breakfast is served. Anne cooked us a fresh and savory breakfast and nothing was missing: croissant, eggs, fruits, vegetables, porridge…
It was sad we only had to stay one night! I hope we will be back one day!

Traveling group: Compagno/a
Sep 2, 2016
Hello again Giorgia. I do apologise for what seems like a delay in responding to your wonderful review. I had responded quite a while ago, but that response is now missing. So that you are not offended in any way, I would like to respond again. It was indeed our pleasure and privilege to take care of you on your overnight stay early this year. And I really enjoyed your stories about your home city, which is so far away from us. I am really pleased for you that you enjoyed your breakfast on the balcony with its views across the fields to the hills. And that you enjoyed the spaciousness of your private suite of rooms. It goes without saying Giorgia, that if you both ever travel to Australia again, and if you are travelling through the North Coast of NSW, it would indeed be our pleasure to take care of you once again.
Our warmest regards to you both,
Cheers,
Anne and David
Nicco_FI
Paris, France
“Like at home - Best Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed January 17, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Andavine is a family-owned B&B in South Grafton. Anne and David are sweet hosts and welcomed us as part of their family. The house has a nice old-fashion style and is immersed in the green. At sunset we spotted kangaroos in the backyard. Morning breakfast was amazing with cherry tomatoes from the garden, scrambled eggs, sausages, toasts and croissants.

Liked best: breakfast
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jul 1, 2016
Hi Nicco. Yes, I am finally replying to your really sweet review. Thank you for the generosity of your words, and for coming to stay. I am very sorry to have taken so long to write back to you, but I hope that you will forgive me. It was very satisfying being able to welcome you into our B & B, and provide you with comfort, a view and breakfast ingredients from our garden. I do love to provide you, our guests with a lovely breakfast made with care, as you usually have a day's travel ahead of you. We hope that all is well with you and yours,. We would be happy to have the pleasure of your company again, if you are ever this way in the future. Kind regards and best wishes, Anne and David
Marion M
Gold Coast, Australia
“Peaceful location perfect for stopover after a long drive”
Reviewed October 30, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

B&B is exactly as advertised. Anne and David are welcoming experienced B&B hosts.

Location overlooking fields, with animals, kangaroos and birds adds to the relaxing atmosphere.

We would have liked to have stayed an extra night, but B&B is popular and was booked. Highly recommend a minimum stay of two nights to enjoy all Grafton has to offer.

Date of stay: October 2015
Traveling group: Other
Nov 10, 2015
Hello Marion. Thank you so much for your wonderful review on your stay at Andavine House. We are most happy that your stay was enjoyable for you both. Yes, we are fortunate that we have so much wild life around us, and never take it for granted. Thank you also for your high recommendation Marion, and lets hope that next time you are visiting our fair city, and would like to stay with us, that you can indeed book two nights stay. it would be our pleasure to host you again.
Best wishes for a wonderful, happy and safe Christmas and New Year 2016.

Kind regards, Anne and David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing