All reviews quick stop carnival julie trailer facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon. The manager couldn’t do enough for us. We had a trailer which he made sure was in a secure location and then directed us to a few of the local restaurants for dinner.

The rooms are dated but functional. Perfect for an overnight before getting on the road again. They are progressively updating them I’m told.

There is a little bit of highway noise but that is expected and didn’t really cause any issues for the family.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

I really needed somewhere to stay on our way to Queensland. Booked this motel online and really enjoyed our stay. Great place for a 1-2 night stay. Very friendly staff upon booking and easy efficient check in and check out.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Staff very welcoming on arrival, especially Julie not sure if Julie is the owner or manager.
Rooms have recently been updated and are very modern.
Great pool/ barbecue area.
Motel close to Grafton station if required.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I actually considered going and sleeping in the car. At least I would have been able to drive away from the road noise. The room was small. The bed was hard. The sheets had probably been washed but had a stain on it. The ariconditioner was noisy. The bathroom had a small basin with a small glass shelf immediately above it. Terrible for cleaning your teeth. You could hear people having a normal conversation outside the room. It was not only right next to the Highway (as I anticipated), it was also close to the railway line and a freight train went through at 3 .00am. We spent as little time as possible in the room.

Room tip: No sure there is a best room. No 1 is dreadful and so noisy! Probably upstairs furthest from the road is best.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

The motel is located on a busy highway and near a railway line. Consequently there is a good deal of noise. I slept through.

The new operators have made sure everything is really clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and helpful.

It’s a bargain price which worked for me and the travellers I was with.

Date of stay: September 2018