“Yum Yum Yum”

Ban Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Goulburn
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coffs Harbour
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Recently had a takeaway meal from Ban and it was great! Spring rolls are the best I have ever had. Prices are good and not a very long wait at all.

• Visited September 2013

Melbourne
“Delish & generous servings”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great little place and off the Main Street. I was dining solo as I was away on business, so it was nice to go somewhere with friendly staff. In fact my dining experience was very memorable as the attractive young Thai waitress kept gazing at me from the kitchen and smiling. I ordered Massamam beef curry and I received a very generous serve. Great sweet flavours and tender pieces of beef. For entree I ordered satay chicken. The satay was nice, but could have been slightly more tender. Not bad for an entree nevertheless. Ill be back next time I'm in Goulburn.

Visited September 2013
Australia
“only thai in town”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good friendly fast service,only let down by the food being a little bland maybe toned down for local palate.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Great Great”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

You are made to feel part of the family in this family run business. We had the curry puffs and green chicken curry at our first visit but I can assure you it won't be our last. Very good food and company.

• Visited August 2013
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“great food, reasonable price”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Enjoyed a very nice meal at this restaurant last night. 2 of us, individual entrees shared main & chicken fried rice plus a bottle of wine - all for $60. Very reasonable price, although would recommend you take your own wine (if you drink red - can't comment about the whites on offer) Very limited range of available red wines - the Shiraz we had (Tyrrells - Pokolbin) was absolutely DREADFUL - thankfully only cost $18-50 so I guess we got what we paid for !

• Visited July 2013