Best Western Plus Goulburn
$104
$117
$100
$93
Goulburn Motor Inn(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Free Internet
$73
$67
Agoda.com
The Bakehouse Motel(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
$86
All reviewsloft roombathroom downstairsheated poolcascades restaurantliving areatwo queen bedsfull kitchenbuffet breakfasttwo storeyspa bathseparate showerwill stay there againgreat roomair conditionera great place to stayfree wifimini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stopped at best western Golburn on our way home from Queensland.
It was great value for money and the room was awesome, the kids loved that they had their room in the loft.The beds were like sleeping on a cloud.The bathrooms were awesome. Thank you quick books for making booking so easy.
Mr & Mrs Ridgeway

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We spent the Saturday night at Best Western as we had a wedding invitation for the following Sunday.
Definitely the establishment require some upgrades and refurbishment as the room we did stay in showed the sign of wear and tear. In saying that you have to consider the price we paid for and it wasn't a 5 stars money. The staff was friendly and helpful and did their best to solve a issue we had with the heater. We didn't go to the restaurant so we can't judge that area.
We will probably overlook it if we have to stay in town again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting a loved one in hospital recently and what a fabulous choice I made! I booked a king spa suite online at a cost of $297.00 for the 2 nights. The photos on their website do not do it justice! It was GREAT! Super large room, very quiet, excellent heating, comfy bed, amazing huge pillows, fantastic spa bath, awesome shower with a shower head the size of a dinner plate! quality fittings, clean, tidy, very modern and to top it off, free wifi! They have a beautiful little restaurant but I thought I'd kick back in my luxury room and order room service which was delivered to me in no time at all. OMG the fillet steak was exquisite and cooked to perfection so I must compliment the chef! The staff were so lovely and friendly. I would highly recommend you stay here if passing through Goulburn. Would I stay here again? Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PNZ1000
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I Read reviews on Quickbeds website, sounded good for $120.00. Room below average for price, work going on in other rooms, probably refurbishing, our room (no. 35) had badly stained carpets, worn and stained bathroom, shower curtain dirty at bottom, accumulated dust on 'above eye level' furniture/fittings.Never again! On the positive,
staff were pleasant and friendly. On our way back we stayed in Goulburn again, in a $80.00 room, much better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
3  Thank Bob P
PropertyManager77, Manager at Best Western Plus Goulburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Bob P,

We are dissappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us.

With 70 rooms, as well as day to day maintenance, our maintenance team is always renovating or refurbishing a portion of our inventory. We aim for a 10% refurbish annually to keep our product updated.

We are a 4 1/2 star property with some rooms rated & priced at a lower level and some new accommodation yet to be rated at our annual inspection.

We find our guests are much happier staying in our higher rated rooms. With this in mind, our current renovations aim at bringing our lower rated rooms to a minimum 4 star level.

I would like to invite you to have a cuppa & view our renovated queen rooms on your next trip through Goulburn.

Regards,

Vicki

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed here at centre town and was quite dissapointed. The room we had was a king spa suite which didn't live up to the expectations as the room we had was nothing like the ones pictured here on trip advisor. When we first arrived into our room we found that the bathroom fan was so loud, sounded like a freigh train, so we asked for it to be fixed. We were not in the room when the handy man came to fix it, so to our suprise when we got back we found that they had just dissconected it so the whole mirror fogged up when you had a shower and try putting on makeup with a fogged up mirror. On the second day when our room was serviced, I then almost forgave the fan incident as they did a great job servicing the room. But on our last morning there we ordered room service breakfast, it was absolutely terrible, the worst breakfast I have ever had. Everything was cold and not cooked through properly. My mushrooms were all but raw, tomato freezing in the middle. The egg was rubbery and bacon chewy and stringy and as I said, everything COLD. And as that breakfast being our last memory of the place, I can not rate it highly at all.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Lincolnandleisa
PropertyManager77, Manager at Best Western Plus Goulburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank our your review 28/7.
We are not given access to a reviewers name or date of stay but we did receive a report of a noisy exhaust fan in a King loft spa suite recently.
We have several types of spa suites at varying price levels. Confusion may have arisen as the room you stayed in was not a King spa suite as indicated in your review.
I have spoken the our maintenance person who attended this room. He asked the housekeeper to also give an opinion on the exhaust fan. They both felt it was operating at a normal volume. The exhaust fan operates only when the bathroom light is switched on to remove odours & moist air.
Our maintenance person indicated that he was asked by the guest to disconnect the exhaust fan during their stay.
I would be deilghted to give you a tour of our King spa suites when you are travelling through Goulburn next.
Regards,