“Echo all the other very positive comments”
Review of The Roses Cafe

The Roses Cafe
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Goulburn
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We also stopped here en route, and fully endorse all the other reviews - fresh tasty food, generous portions, bright and helpful staff, good value - definitely noted for future road trips.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I love visiting Roses cafe when I am passing through Goulburn for work. The food is great and the service is outstanding, staff are so polite and friendly. An example of their commitment to customer satisfaction was my experience today. I ordered my breakfast and asked for mushrooms instead of baked beans, the meal arrived but was missing the poached eggs which I mentioned to the waitress. Easy mistake to make as toast was covered with mushrooms and spinach which were great. The waitress was so apologetic and ensured I had my poached eggs within minutes along with a lovely little gift as a way of apology. Much appreciated and unexpected but meant a lot. Thank you

1  Thank Wright72
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We took a 20 kilometre detour to go to this cafe. It was well worth the effort. We stocked up on Christmas cake and other delicacies. They are all fantastic. The coffee is excellent and their salads are sublime. This place rocks.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good food, reasonable price and ver friendly courteous staff. Meal sizes are goo and the food is yummy

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I would argue that Rose's cafe is one of the best places for coffee in Goulbourn. I have not tried the food but it always look delicious - they even sell Mars Bar slice.