“Great service”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped here twice in one week while travelling to and from Melbourne. We found the service friendly and fast and the food tasty & plentiful. And the coffee is great

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you are driving on the Hume Highway you just have to divert through Goulburn to enjoy the magic that is the Paragon Café. Be transported back to a gentler time with fabulous service, great wholesome food and a price that will not break the budget. Lunch today was a two course special with bread roll and coffee for $15. Selections included a good old country favourite of crumbed lamb cutlets and fish both served with wonderfully fresh vegetables. We selected the cake option for dessert and were not disappointed.
Sydney to Canberra or Melbourne always means a stop at the Paragon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Yes the decor is kitsch, it reminded me of an old movie theatre but it was one of the best breakfasts I have had in a very long time. The menu selection is huge, the prices are pretty reasonable, the serves are huge and the wait staff could teach some of our famed city establishments a thing or two about customer service. They were great. You just have to order the canadian breakfast. I will be back, even if I dont have to stop through Goulburn anymore I will be making the trip down to have another breakfast and try some more from the menu.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was the best meal we have had in a long time. My 2 friends and I enjoy going out for breakfast and this is one of the best breakfasts we have had! The portion sizes were generous, I couldn't finish the meal which is rare for me. The price was just about right if not a little cheap given the size of the meal. Not only was the meal large but it was cooked brilliantly and the service was prompt. We would definitely come back to this restaurant in the future and maybe try a lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Step back into the 1960's the food the decor the service unfortunately the prices are'nt.
If you are on a nostalgia trip or do not like change eat here otherwise there are far better options in Goulburn

1  Thank nomorebadsevice