“Always lovely”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Definitely a favourite place to eat in town! Huge, affordable meals, great daily specials, lovely balcony seating, great customer service. I just keep going back!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went to a birthday party here last weekend. The night was a bit but they only had half the heaters working and we found it a bit cold sitting there. Overall the meal was lovely and the serivce was good. Menu is comprehensive and covers all tastes and needs.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Meals were generous and delicious, service great and the atmosphere pleasant. I had steak perfectly cooked to my liking. Colleagues were very impressed.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I have ate at the Pastoral on a regular basis over the years and have never been dissapionted!
The five $10 lunch time specials they offer are generous serves and very tasty, they also open to 3pm for lunch which I find very convenient. They have regular nightly specials, a large diverse menu, the steaks are the best I have ever tasted and the balcony restaurant offers a unique relaxed environment

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been to Pabstoral Hotel twice and I like this restaurant indeed. Especially chicken schinitzel was good and the portion was satisfying to me. Lunch specials are reasonable and also there seems to be a special for dinner, depending on days. I will return to the restaurant, when I go back to Dubbo.