“I'll be back”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I'll be back”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is not the first time I have eaten here and it won't be the last, I will be back. Friday night, booked with 30 minutes notice, happy to accommodate, staff pleasant and friendly, great atmosphere, meals generous, drinks good, attended to regularly and not priced out of the ball park. As I said I will be back.

Visited August 2013

Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Restaurant is great value!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We ate at their restaurant while staying up the road at another motel. Great value, excellent meals and service. They advertise as family friendly (don't they all?) but they seemed to mean it, or at least tolerate our five year-old mating up with several others and playing games around our tables. The staff were able to work around the kids while keeping them in check all the same so everyone had a nice dinner while not being too freaked out.

The meals were great sizes (okay, "Cattleman" - should have guessed!) but the quality was equally good. Service was very friendly and competent despite the place being very busy.

Would eat here again next time in Dubbo.

Sydney, Australia
“Restaurant review only”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Worst breakfast I've had in my entire life. Powdered eggs, rubbery sausages, dry bacon that looked as if it had been sitting under a lamp for hours, old coffee, and potatoes burnt to a crisp. We took a few bites and made our way to the reception desk with our bill for $33 for two. Explained the food was absolutely horrible, and we were advised a wedding had taken place over the weekend so the food and service was lacking....but they still expected the bill to be paid in full regardless. No manager was called out to hear our complaint, no resolution offered...disgraceful customer service. I left sick, vomited shortly after getting home and have spent the day regretting I ever stepped foot into that restaurant. I'm new to Dubbo so I was looking for a nice weekend breakfast place. This is definitely not it. RUN!

3 Thank MrsChristyP
Australia
“Catleman Restaurant - food average”
Reviewed August 3, 2009

We did not stay at this motor inn, but a nearby hotel. We came to Catleman for dinner one night. The prices were similar to good restaurant prices in the Cities - average main course $30. The portions were large - I would prefer smaller portions with vegetables (had to order as extra). However, the food was a bit on the salty side! The service was a bit slow - but not too overbearing.

2 Thank hotelreviews06