“Best restaurant in Dubbo”
Review of wylde Fire - CLOSED

wylde Fire
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have eaten here regularly over the past couple of months and also frequently order take-away. We are working our way through the tasty menu which includes dishes from all over India with an emphasis on fresh ingredients and surprising mix of flavours. My favourite dish is their signature Wylde Honey chicken or prawns. They offer a range of breads and sides including the delicious Kashmiri naan and Kashmiri pulao. Highly recommended as the best restaurant I have visited in Dubbo and as a resident of over 10 years, I have visited them all. They also do a nice breakfast and lunch ( which are not Indian but an eclectic mix of modern Australian recipes) The service is great and they keep a computerised menu of take-away so you can track the dishes you enjoy.

1  Thank mamadodo

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Finding a restaurant in Dubbo that is open on a Sunday night was troublesome, until I found this Indian Restaurant (Cafe via day time) under the Quest Apartments.

Food and service was amazing - the best indian food I have had. BYO wine as well.

The service was second to none.

Kids are looked after by the "kids menu" - my kids claimed that their meals were "so good".

We were so impressed with the food that we went back the following night for dinner and again, were extremely pleased with our meals.

Very good value for money.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Only went for breakfast on Easter Sunday. Good food, coffee could have been hotter, but friendly service.