“Great coffee”
Review of Local Coffee Co.

Local Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Dubbo
Cuisines: Australian, Fast Food
Description: We are a local family business that distributes Belaroma coffee throughout the Central West. We specialise in Barista training, espresso equipment sales and service. Our coffee beans are roasted by Belaroma, one of Australia's leading specialty roasters. We use single source milk supplied by The Little Big Dairy Co, which is located on the Macquarie River near Dubbo. Visit our Espresso Bar Monday to Friday 7am-4pm. We will be serving great tasting espresso and filter coffee and fresh healthy food, including gluten free and paleo options.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place e twice now. What made walk in the door was the fact I needed the to use the toilet. I first went up and ask for a baby cino for my son when I was told by the waiter its free as I was thinking I would need to pay as you do with so many other coffee shops. I was so impressed with the fact I got free drink for my kid got to use a clean bathroom and later that day I came back for a mocha for me. Thumbs up everyone next time in dubbo I know where I will get my daily dose of love

“Lovely coffee”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had coffee and cake whilst visiting Dubbo,gorgeous coffee, lovely atmosphere, clean and comfortable

Visited December 2013
Southern Poland, Poland
“The best lunch&coffee in Dubbo!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is the best coffee shop in Dubbo! Discovered too late during our 3 week stay in here. I have being there maybe 5 times and always met fun, friendly staff, never being disappointed with sweet or savoury food. Excellent coffee! The only wrong thing is it's difficult to enter with stroller, doesn't have proper access.

Visited September 2013
“great coffee every week”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is our weekly (nearly daily) coffee haunt. Love this place!!!! Excellent coffee, the cakes are always great, also a great lunch date location.

• Visited August 2013
Bogangar, Australia
“If you want to hear lawyers boast, go here”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

No hot food, limited seating, and ALS lawyers not maintaining confidentiality at all. Coffee is average, service is grumpy. Go up the road to the Grapevine or the Westbury (if it's open).

Visited June 2013