“Quaint secret in dubbo centre” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dahab Cafe Dubbo

Dahab Cafe Dubbo
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Dubbo
Cuisines: Cafe, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Modern Cafe style food with a twist!!
Sydney, Australia
“Quaint secret in dubbo centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Was hidden behind some trees and hedges. This cute cafe was impressive for Dubbo. I only had a coffee but it was a great coffee! My friends had brekky/ brunch and the food looked (and supposedly tasted) divine! Will head back next time I'm passing thru dubbo.

“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

So me my brother and his girlfriend went for brekky being seated by a waitress with menus it wasnt too long after that she took our orderl I ordered the eggs benadict three wsys my brother a big brekky and pancakes + coffee and juices it took almost 30 mins to get our coffees and soon after juices arrived aftrr waiting another 40 mins for our brekky to arrive by tuis stage I was pretty annoyed so we finally got 2 of our meals still . waiting on pancakes for a another 5-10 mins and meals where luke warm at best after working in hospitality myself I was very unsatisfied

Dubbo
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Eat here all the time. Food and service always brilliant. Can never decide what to order for breakfast as its's all too good! We send all our friends and family here.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank C K
“Nice looking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch there The food was average nice service nice decor but would not pay to eat there an the coffee was good

• Visited December 2012
Coonabarabran, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee and Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

It was so good to find this cafe for lunch. Great coffee and a inexpensive menu with great food. The service from the staff and owners is fantastic. Great place for lunch!

• Visited April 2013