“Have & WILL go again & again!”
Review of Westside Hotel

Westside Hotel
Ranked #22 of 139 Restaurants in Dubbo
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a great place I visit quite often. It's one of the most cleanest and best places in Dubbo to eat, drink, place a bet or have a function. I haven't stayed in the hotel section but I'm told its good and great value for money. Management are great and helpful. Meals are good with generous portions. And I love the cleanliness look of the decor and furniture. Not to mention they have a drive through bottle shop with the one of the biggest selections of wines, beers, spirits etc I've seen in Dubbo (and I live here!).

1  Thank Gemma H

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate early [about 6.30pm] and within half an hour ,the bistro was full of customers, most of them locals.
Drinks were good value even if the wine list was a little limited
I had the buttered sole and my wife had the lamb cutlets with salad and chips. The servings were huge and the food delicious -- be there early ,its very popular

1  Thank BarryJ_100
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Being on a road trip around Australia we ask for advice from locals about where to sleep, eat and drink. The recommendation to eat at Westside Hotel was great. We had eye fillet and a lovely Cab Sav - despite it being an obviously extremely hectic Saturday evening - our meal was perfectly cooked and the pepper sauce was beautiful. An outstanding experience for $25 for the main. Amazing value for money! The staff was super friendly and helpful - there was no free table but they made one up for the two of us. Great experience!

1  Thank RuniNielsen
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We found the food to be very yummy and good value for money.

The meals were huge and there was plenty of choice on the menu.

The atmosphere was nice and clean and we would recommend it. The staff were great too.

1  Thank Nickel123
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a really good venue for either lunches or dinner - good variety of food and drinks at reasonable prices. the serves are all of a good size too - no 'big plates, look for the food' here.

1  Thank traveller2australia