“Always a delight”
Review of Tay Do 2 - CLOSED

Tay Do 2
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: street front location in riversdale shopping centre, Macquarie St Dubbo
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Try to visit this restaurant during visits to Dubbo, food and service are always first rate. Food is fresh and full of flavour, will keep coming back.

There are newer reviews for Tay Do 2

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I were spending a couple of days in dubbo and we had read the reviews on trip advisor and love Vietnamese food so we thought we'd give it a try. It was a quiet Monday night but my partner said we should book. We called up not knowing it was a take away with some tables and asked to book a table for 2. When we arrived we realised we didn't need to book. The lovely couple who own and run the place showed us our table. There was a beautiful table set for 2 with a gas heater this was fantastic as it was middle of winter in dubbo. We love dumplings and when we saw the picture of dumplings we realised they weren't on the menus they'd given us. We asked could we have dumplings as an entree and they were more than happy to accommodate us. I had satay chicken and my partner had a beef dish. They both came out to see how our meals were and seemed to genuinely friendly. Over all best Vietnamese I've had, great service, it was like having dinner at a friends place. Next time I'm back in dubbo I know where ill be eating.

1  Thank Lj8912
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent Vietnamese in a place you wouldn't expect to find it. Great pork and chicken rolls for lunch or noodles or rice dishes for dinner

1  Thank Megasuperredman
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Friendly staff who will readily explain the food and tastes - very fresh and VERY tasty at good prices. Good quality and value.

1  Thank traveller2australia
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I think it's cheap for the locals basically. Everyone raves about the pork rolls but they aren't that good. Plenty of screaming by the locals in the main street adds to the lovely vibe.