Escence Cafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Recommended by reception in our hotel. Dated interior but very yummy food! Family friendly, smiling staff. It was nice dinner experience. Definitely safe option for dining in Dubbo.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service and the surroundings at Essence restaurant. The dish I had was absolutely mouth-watering.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked this restaraunt after reading the trip advisor reviews and were definately not dissapointed. We had my sons bday there, and booked at VERY last minute.....5pm for a 6pm dinner, and the staff could not have been more amazing! We arrived at 6 to the whole table set up fit for our party, even when i messed up the numbers, they quickly set up more places. The food was amazing! Fantastic choices, appropriate portions and delish!!!! They had the whole restaraunt singing happy bday to the bday boy, and ensured we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
The staff were attentive, the food was amazing. Perfect! Can not wait to get back to dubbo to visit escence again.

1  Thank Mumnbub
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Like others on TA I have found the Esence Restaurant to be first rate. The service is first rate and competent, the menu quite substantial and the wine list adequate. The food when it came out was excellent - the swordfish was superb and the lamb pastie dish was brilliant. To finish it off I tried the sticky date pudding and is was just as good. The venue is a little "cafe" but don't let this put you off - this is seriously good stuff and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband &I had a wonderful evening at Essence..beaut staff.our meals were perfect..as a couple that eat out nearly every weekend,at diff.places .this is by far the best restraunt in Dubbo..