“Budget means budget so don't expect too much”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ibis Budget Dubbo

Ibis Budget Dubbo
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Dubbo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights this motel is a great bargain and child friendly.
The rooms are incredible small but the motel and rooms are clean. Staff are very helpful anything is possible just ask. The Zoo is just around the corner.

Room Tip: We booked a 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bunk Bed room and it was a little to small for one adult and...
pacific palms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed at many Ibis places in my travels and always found them to be good value, clean but often tired management.
I was pleasantly surprised at my stay at Ibis Budget Dubbo last week with the normal Ibis set up but with a really friendly and humorous reception staff that seemed ready to get you an elephant if you wanted one. Its rare to find large commercial chains with competent staff and Ibis Dubbo has this in spades.
There is one issue I have with Ibis and that is their out-dated Wifi policy of charging for Wifi in your room. For the small third party commission they receive I don't think it offsets the poor message it gives, when you consider other places.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We travelled with a family of 4. We went to the zoo, and needed a place to stay for the night. This is an excellent place to stay. Clean comfortable and very reasonably priced. Friendly host. We had breakfast for $7 and adult and kids eat free. Any thing is possible with the host. Just talk to them to help you out.

Campbelltown, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Looking for some cheap accommodation to attend a sporting event in Dubbo recently, I decided to do something that I thought I would never do........stay in a budget hotel like this one. With some of the horror stories that I had heard about these type of hotels, I was quite dubious about staying here. Well, I can only say that the Ibis Dubbo could put to shame some of the more expensive hotels I have stayed in in my travels! I booked online but wanted to check out something so I rang them direct. Was helped most graciously by Daniel on the phone who passed on my request. When we arrived there a few days later, I was absolutely delighted with the cleanliness and room sizes! Our bed was super comfortable and the staff at reception (Jo and her offsider) could not help us enough. There are no fridges or kettles in the rooms but there is a central tea room in a lovely little alcove at reception. Also had no idea that they served a breakfast for just a few dollars! This hotel was great value and the owners of this hotel should be proud of how their staff are running it. Keep up the great work guys, you have changed my opinion of these places!

Room Tip: Family rooms are just a little bit dearer but do have a fridge in them.