“Stayed 3 times, brilliant for the price.”
Review of Ibis Budget Dubbo

Ibis Budget Dubbo
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Dubbo
Brisbane, Australia
“Stayed 3 times, brilliant for the price.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Have stayed here on 3 o assigns as a backpacker making do with overnight stays in dubbo due to transport links and I have yet to find fault wit the motel styled accom. 3 people 89 dollars for a room, clean tidy and no hassle!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ipswich
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The old saying that you only get what you pay for applies here. For a very cheap fee you can stay here but if you are expecting more than a hard bed and a shower than go elsewhere. I have stayed at Ibis Hotels before and knew that they did not have large rooms.

Room Tip: You can get breakfast at the hotel for $7 per person but just next door is a Hungry Jacks if you pre...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Dubbo hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We booked 2 rooms as there are 6 of us ., We found that the ibis was clean, comfortable and great value. The kids loved the pool and the homely feel about the hotel. Great location, we will def be back to visit..

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The lady at reception was very nice and accommodating. Welcomed me and my family with a smile and the same when we left. Room was perfect for an over night stay on our way to Queensland. It was only $59 for 2 adults and 2 children on the 26th dec which I would think would be their busiest day of the year

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank James D
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I booked a single room on Wotif but when someone else decided to accompany me the hotel willingly upgraded my room to a triple for an extra $20, making it still quite good value ($79 for 2 people). The room and ensuite were quite adequate for our purposes, with sufficient parking at the front and back of the hotel. The hotel serves a continental breakfast for $7 per head, but it is probably not worth $7: it might be best to bring your own breakfast. We started eating breakfast before we realised it was an extra $7 but the staff worker was quite reasonable and, as it was an honest mistake, she gave us our bowl of cereal on the house.

1 Thank Kathleen M
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've had the worst exPerience at the ibis and I know that I will never stay at an ibis again. The manager Maria's behaviour was shocking! It was 10 pmand a number of weary travellers were trying to use the after hours access and were being yelled at by her! She told me off and said she didn't want to be letting people in all night. The point is that people didn't need to get yelled at! And especially not my 8 year old daughter who was told she was dumb for not having the access card the right way!Maria was screaming and ranting and told me she would call the police and throw me out of the building. We all make mistakes, but there is a way of dealing with people, especially in customer service! I wouldn't want a Maria managing anything for me, leave alone a busy motel!

2 Thank adfredericks
cobar
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Generally I was satisfied with the service received from Ibis worker at the reception, rooms were well cleaned and arranged, on top of it I felt to have received the real value of money I payed to stay in the hotel