“Dinner”

Sticks & Stones
Ranked #41 of 128 Restaurants in Dubbo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The best wood-fired pizza cafe right in the heart of the city.Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and serving some of the best coffee and cakes in town from 7:30am.
Lightning Ridge, Australia
“Dinner”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The service was great food was also very nice would recommend to anyone that like great Pizza. We thoroughly enjoyed our eening

Visited June 2013

Queensland, Australia
“Pricey but great pizza and good atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Service was really good, when we sat down at our table there was already a bottle of water and 2 glasses waiting for us. I like this as I will almost always just have water at restaurants and while most provide it you generally have to ask for it. Pizza was great, cheapest was around $17.50 more expensive were around $27. Really enjoyed it

Visited July 2013
“Very nice pizza, great service.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Sticks pizza was very tasty. Service friendly and helpful. Great place to have dinner with family and friends.

• Visited June 2013
Davistown, New South Wales, Australia
“Finally, a great vegan option!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We dined here after taking a trip back to Dubbo where I grew up.
I'm vegan, so dining out can be a bit of a challenge, but these guys had an amazing quinoa and nori salad! It was divine! I'll definitely go back there when we're in Dubbo next!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ellen B
Sydney, Australia
“A welcome surprise”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Dined here last night, we hadn't made a reservation however we were early enough that we could squash in (I recomend making a res as other were being turned away).

Service was terrific, two young guys looking after us and the one with the longer hair was particularly attentive.

The pizza was was great however I had the steak and aside from The delay in cook time it didn't meet expectations. I'd asked for medium and it was closer to well, it came with a beautiful mushroom however the creaminess of the mushroom was cut by what tasted like a warmed up balsamic salad dressing.

Again, pizza here is beautiful, my wife and kids had it and to be fair this is their specialty, I should have stuck with it.

Nearly a Perfect meal.