“Terrible Pizza”

Pizza Capers
Ranked #39 of 128 Restaurants in Dubbo
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Carrum Downs, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Pizza”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Worst Pizza I've ever had, base was tasteless and the toppings were disgusting. I had the meat mania or something like that and even though starving hungry after a long drive could not stomach a couple of slices of this rancid pizza. Never again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sco787

Windsor, Australia
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ordered a supreme pizza with bacon and a garden salad costing $28.90 after 40 minutes the pizza had not come out so I asked what was happening they bought the pizza out but no salad. They took the pizza back and made the salad. By the time we got our order the pizza was cold. We asked them to make another one which they do with no problems at all. However the supreme pizza was lacking ingredients and for the price it was very disappointing. I would not recommend this pizza place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Karen B
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“A+ Pizza”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

For the people who know Crust Pizza in Melbourne, Pizza Capers is far better Qualty and it cheaper.. Win win .. And it's not far from Tallarook Motor IN

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jason C
Bogangar, Australia
“Magnificant”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great pizzas and very innovative menu. The bases are a bit thick though, so one large is probably enough for two people. I'd recommend the piri piri chicken or the supreme. Fast and friendly delivery too.

Visited June 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Amazing feed”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My boyfriend got the BBQ Bonanza pizza, he loved it, your typical meat pizza but gourmet style, all that meat kept him full for hours. I had a Caesar salad and it was also spot on. Initially I thought the food was a bit pricey but after trying it my mind was changed, it was totally worth it! We decided to get take away and ate back at our hotel but the eating area looked nice.

• Visited July 2013