“Good Thai in Dubbo”

Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Dubbo
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Yea only found this place by accident as the hotel I was at didn't have a restaurant but oh yea the food is good. Not greasy, you can get meals that are spicy or not and the servings are a decent size. I had the green curry which was perfect and as I had takeaway could only imagine how good the meal would have been had I sat in. Really good Thai, spent $50 between two of us so price was ok as well.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is one of my favorite Thai restaurants and we have been to quite a few. The food is always top quality and tasty as... we frequent this place for takeaways as often as we can. Definitely recommend to anyone that likes tasty food.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

At around $20 a dish plus $4 extra for rice, this is definitely not a cheap place. But the food is good - well above average. It's also licensed, with no BYO, which adds significantly to the cost. When we were there on a Wednesday night the restaurant was almost empty, but there was a lot of take away activity. As a result the service was sketchy. It didn't give a good impression to see the waitress scurrying past with takeaways, ignoring the customers sitting there.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

High quality thai food. Only complaint is that the servings are a little small however, the food is some of the best thai food i have eaten

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Gorgeous restaurant with wood panelled walls, gave the restaurant a nice warm asian feel. The food was absolutely amazing, and even the kids enjoyed it. The owner & her staff were courteous & quick. I noticed a few Thai restaurants in Dubbo & I'm so grateful for choosing this one! If I lived locally this would definantely be a regular on my list. Highly recommended, you won't be sorry.