Fountain View Motel Dubbo
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$138
$123
Matilda Motor Inn(Dubbo)(Great Value!)
$79
$76
Hotels.com
$44
  • Pool
$134
$117
Endeavour Court Motor Inn(Dubbo)(Great Value!)
$103
$100
Shearing Shed Motor Inn(Dubbo)(Great Value!)
$86
$84
$137
All reviewsair conditionera lovely staydecent sizerooms were very cleanstay there againclose to towngreat value for moneyone nightmotelamenitieszoo
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great room, great rate--perfect. Fast wireless internet which was free. Big rooms, easy parking. New LCD tvs. air con in rooms, easy to find. Quite. I felt safe being there as I was on my own. Owners are lovely

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We recently spent two nights here with our 3 year old son. The room and facilities were clean, although the motel is on the main highway, there was minimal noise and a good nights sleep was had by all. Only a 10 minutes drive from the zoo and within walking distance of Dubbo's main shopping complex and across the road from a clean park with playground. Would definitely stay here again, the very reasonable price ($96 per night) meant we could purchase extra souvenirs at the zoo!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank PhoenixLML
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Econo lodge was clean and was OK for a place to stay. The room we stayed in was a big dark and the shower was a little small.

When looking for a place to say in Dubbo I first searched expedia.com.au. It was through this that I found this hotel. The price quoted on expedia was one of the more cost effective. When I came to tripadvisor, the hotel was ranked 3rd from 12. We then contacted the hotel and got an even better price. Expedia were quoting $106 per night, we ended up paying $92. So we got a great deal.

The feeling we got from the hotel was a little strange. When we first arrived everything was closed. The owners saw us come in and opened up the reception. We went out on Friday night and when we were returning home we almost missed the hotel because the owners had turned off the lights out the front. It appeared as if they were saving costs as much as possible. If this was the case I applaud the owners, however the question that crossed my mind was where else were they saving costs.

Room Tip: If you are looking to stay, ring up for a quote first. We found that we got a better deal from the hotel than we could on the internet sites...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is a nice motel and being opposite the Water Park certainly kept my daughter amused for a while. Service was extremely friendly and the breakfast we ordered was awesome.

I liked the kitchen area being in a separate room from the beds as this gave us a little more room. My only problem I had is the bathroom light is a push in and half way through my shower the light went off and it got dark real quick.

Definitely stay again if we go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cody2006
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Cobra street is full of Motels and we stopped at the Econo Lodge having stayed in them before at a great price. We paid $90 because of their Sunday discount and what can I say, the room was huge, a great comfy bed and it's a brilliant location meaning we could walk into town to get some food. We stayed in one of the rooms at the back of the complex and there was no road noise at all. A great night's sleep.

We didn't try the swimming pool because it was a bit cold when we were there (middle of summer!) but it was clean and looked inviting.

The management are very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple