“Decent”

Club Legion
Cuisines: Australian
“Decent”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were there on a Monday night so it was fairly quiet. Great indoor play area for the kids. I had a stone grill steak which was really good but my husband didn't enjoy his schnitzel (too much gravy and too much pepper in the pepper sauce - sounds strange I know but my husband loves pepper sauce and lots of gravy and this was too much for him!). Staff very friendly, good service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank HarrisonHolidays

Broken Hill, Australia
“A good place for taking elderly friends”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place caters for elder people and is great, because it has ramps available instead of steps. Food is normal, but a hit with my elderly friends and local mature aged friends

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Daniela T
Cooma Australia
“Refreshing”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Nice place for a quiet ale or 2 & as it was close to our accommodation we could walk back to our room. Shame we had so little time as a return visit for a reasonably priced meal would of been good.

Visited December 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
“bad service, overcooked food.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I used to like it but have had a few bad experiences there and won't bother with it anymore. They seem to have very good acts in the upgraded social rooms, but I don't think that will tempt me back.

Visited January 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“The food was good and the service was also good. I participated in an 80th birthday dinner which was spent memorably.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A good place to eat at when dining alone. After meeting several people on tours, I spent my time there with good company.

Visited June 2012