“Clean, fresh and modern, Highly Recommend!”
Review of Red Earth Motel

Red Earth Motel
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Broken Hill
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I was staying at the Red Earth motel for about a month over September and October for work related purposes and I couldn't have wished for a nicer place to stay. It is a new establishment providing a fresh and clean accommodation experience. The rooms and well sound proofed and the layout is well thought out making the most of the appropriate spaces. The interior decor and art pieces gives the place a homey and modern touch. Great BBQ area by the pool and Michael and Michelle (the owners) are great down to earth people more than happy to go out of their way for you while also having local knowledge of the Broken Hill township and community. Thanks guys, really enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: A couple of the units have a bath spa, ask Michael or Michelle if they have these units free when yo...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Scott M

Reviewed October 28, 2011

I found Red Earth Motel a perfect place to stay on my recent trip to Broken Hill. I stayed for a brief work trip but would love to stay again one day on a more leisurely visit. My room was beautiful, with plenty of space- a separate lounge/ kitchenette area and bedroom, and a spacious and modern bathroom with a spa bath. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had an excellent sleep. The hosts at the property were lovely also, and seemed very welcoming. I would definitely love to stay again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The room was spotlessly clean, modern and tastefully decorated. Room was spacious, bed was huge and so comfortable that I did not want to get up. Crisp white cotton sheets are my favourite and these were the whitest of white. A fabulous guest laundry is provided. Michael And Michelle are the friendliest and most helpful hosts I have met in my travels. I loved the tiles in the bathroom and the shower was so roomy. A modern full kitchen was provided with every amenity I have at home. I just loved the motel , it is virtually brand new and the price was also very reasonable.

Room Tip: They are all fabulous just different in number of people
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lorbakel
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The best equipped and cleanest motel I have stayed in to date. Beds are to die for and I am getting the same toppers for home. I just can't say enough, the units have everything (dishwasher, microwave, full cooker, two door fridge/freezer, LCD TV, two bedrooms, three air conditioners, 6 seat dining, full lounge setting and more) The pool is beautiful but too cold for me and BBQ area is modern and under shade. Bathroom was also huge and like the rest brand new and immaculate.

Room Tip: All Studio apartments are fabulous, just the larger ones are for more people.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

My Job takes me around Australia and the World. My Stays in Motels range from a few days to several months. The Red Earth Motel is the best Motel I've stayed at. The rooms are well sound insulated, are clean and have a decore that I would like at home. The Kitchen area is will kitted out with everything one needs. The owners,Michael and Michelle, are the best providers of hospitality and made my long stay a very enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: There are Spas in some rooms but the 2 bedroom unit has the most open space
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My wife and I were in Broken Hill for a family gathering and selected Red Earth after reading TA reviews. As others have described the property is quite new, the rooms spacious and clean, facilities (eg mini kitchen) well set out, the bathroom very functional, and the bed comfortable. The best way to describe everything is, well.. very good. Other family stayed in other accommodation around town and whilst they paid a little less, none were impressed. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank helenandfrank
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We would have stayed an extra night (stayed 2) had there been availability. Very friendly, helpful people (even loaned us a local history book). Tastefully modern, clean, upmarket furniture and fittings, and the bed .......... wow. (we will be purchasing the same mattress topper for home). Suffice to say, we loved our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple